Chapter 1

I woke up in a daze. The light poring in through my window was almost blinding. I swing my feet over the side off my bed. I slowly slide off and walk out of the messy room. I yawn and stretch my arms towards the ceiling. I sigh and take in the scent of my small one bedroom one bath apartment. It smells like old coffee and air freshener.  It vaguely reminded me of a large motel room when i first moved in but since iv'e lived here for over a year i cant think of the space as anything else than my home. 

I started to make coffee when my phone's text chime went off. It was still in my bedroom so i didn't bother to look at who had texted me. Knowing my friends it was probably Dallon texting to tell me he's on his way. We were carpooling to the meeting place for the beginning of tour since I didn't know where it was. It was my first tour with Panic! at the Disco. I was replacing their previous drummer, Spencer. I had never actually met him but i hear hes a good guy. The coffee machines alarm goes off and breaks my thought process. I quickly take the cup out from the Keurig and take a sip. I drink my coffee black and hot, I don't know why but I do. 

I start to shuffle back to my room to get dressed when I hear my front door start to open. At first I'm startled but then i see Dallon's lanky figure. Dallon has a key to my house since we've been best friends since middle school. "Are you seriously still in your pajamas? We leave in like five minutes", he says in a bewildered tone. " Sorry, sorry, sorry I was making coffee I was just about to go-"

"It's fine Rose", he says cutting me off after noticing I tensed up. I again started to walk to my room, still shaking. When people say things to me in even a louder then normal tone I feel like crying. The fear stems from a previous boyfriend, or so that's what my therapist says. 

I take off my oversized shirt that usually serves as my pajamas and throw on a tie dye shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots and a jacket that makes it look like im going to the Arctic. It is winter after all. I spritz a pump of perfume and put my fiery hair into a bun. I trudge to the connected bathroom and stuff the rest of my toiletries in a bag. I walk back into the hallway and see Dallon rummaging through my fridge. " What are you doing?"

"What does it look like im doing, trying to feed myself with", he lifts to things from my fridge and says, " Redbull and a plum, so healthy." I chuckle a little and respond with, "It's not my fault I haven't found myself a health nut to marry like you. Until then it's Redbull and plums." He just laughs and shake his head while i make my way to the living room. He follows me. " Okay do you have everything? You packed?"

"check"

"Toiletries"

"Check"

"Meds, phone?"

"Shit", I run to my room and rip my phone and charger from the wall. The text from earlier was from Brendon and read Excited? . I  don't have time to answer right now, ill just tell him yes in person. While I was in my room I grabbed my laptop and but both electronics in the living room then rushed back to the bathroom. I took medication for two things, depression and anxiety. I quickly took my pills for today then stuffed the bottles in my toiletries bag. then grabbed it and brought it back to the living room. "Ready for the experience of a lifetime? ",  Dallon asked while eating a plum I assume he got from my fridge. " As ready as I'll ever be."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Howdy, I'm sorry this is so short and bad but i promise its gonna get better before it gets worse (Sick Fall out Boy reference right). I'm going to try to upload every Saturday i might miss an upload but im gonna try to get something out once or twice a week. Thanks for reading I swear its gonna get better/