•*•Mericcup•*•

~~~TUESDAY~~~

(•••lunch•••)

[*Aria*]

I walk to the lunch table after my meeting at the office. What happened?" hiccup asked. "I got detention for a month for chocking blondie over there." I say pointing to the blond cheerlead. "that sucks." lily says. "I don't really care at this point." I say

~~~WEDNESDAY~~~

Tonight's the dance and hiccup will tell me who he picks. what if it's Merida! oh my god what if it Merida!! I'm now scared. school over and I'm at home getting ready to go to the dance. I put on white washed shorts and a black shirt. (It's not a formal dance) I also put on a light green eye shadow to make my hazel eyes pop, liquid eye liner and some mascara. I'm now ready. I hear a knock at the door and run to open it. it's lily. "time to go" she says and with that we leave for the dance.

The dance is almost over and hiccup hasn't arrived. everyone is getting there thinks and leaving. just as the last person exits the room hiccup walks in. "hey! so who?" I ask "Merida" he says. I feel my heart blow up. "oh.... okay" I say and start to walk away. just as I was about to leave I turn around and ruin to hiccup. what are you doing aria. I run to him and kiss him. I pull away and he looks shocked. "I had to do it, just once." I say and run away.

~~~THURSDAY~~~

I walk into school and everyone is talk about 'mericcup'. I think about them together. then Lily runs up to me and gets me out of my thoughts. "were going to a party tomorrow." she says. "um.... okay .....who's?"

"Hiccups!" she yells. what ever I want to party and by party I mean drink. "Okay well go!" I say and she yells 'yes!'

~~~FRIDAY~~~

[at the party] I was totally out of it. I was dancing then someone came over and started to kiss me. by that's all I remember.