•*•prom p.1•*•

---aria---

finally prrom is here! tonight is the night! school is over and im home with lily and were getting ready to go. i have me dress on and im in the middle of making a smocky eye and lily runs into the bathroom. "hiccups here like an 1hr. early" lily says. i finsh my make up and walkout in tot eh hall were hiccup is. "hey. why are you here so early?" i ask "i want to take you somewhere" he says. i hope it somewhere nice. "okay lets go" i say and run out the door.

"okay you can open you eyes" hiccup says and i do. "wow hiccup!" i say. he had takin me to a small hill that had one tree on it, there were lights on the tree. "i just wanted to bring you here because this is were my dad toke my mom.". "hiccup it beautiful!" i say and give hima kiss on the cheek. he blushs and so do i. "here" hiccup says giving me a flower "come on lets go its 9:25" i say and hiccup takes my hand and runs to the car.

when we get there there are alrday alot of people there. i look for lily but see no where i can see.

---hiccup---

aria looks great and she kissed me! wow. when we enter the dance there are alot of people. but no eugene. "hey do you want me call lily?" aria asks. "sure" and she starts to dial the number.