•*•Seeing is Believing•*•

>^hiccup^<

The car slipped and was now running down the hill. and aria was still inside. the car hit and I ran down to see a broken car and aria with he forehead and chin gashed open.

We called 9-1-1 and we are now at the hospital. the doctor walks out and looks at me. "hiccup?" he asks pointing to me. "yes sir" I say "this girl would not stop talking about you in her sleep." he says "can I see her?" I ask and look at lily who is in tears. "yes but she may not be able to see you" he says.

^ ^

>• •<

(•)

^^^Aria^^^

Blackness...... "aria!" . hiccup! it's hiccup! "hiccup?!" I ask and I feel something around me. Hiccups arms. "is this a dream?" I ask. "no why" lily asks "because I can't see anything except blackness." I say and hiccup let's go. "the doctor says it will be about a week or 2 befor you site comes back....." hiccup says "if it even dose" lily adds "lily!" . "what it may nt come back?" I start to panic. "it will... don't worry it has too." hiccup says. he hugs me again and so dose lily. will I be like this forever?

:::::::lily:::::::

Aria is now asleep and hiccup slaps my arm. "what the hell hiccup!" I yell and he dose the 'shut up' look to me. "why did you tell her her site my not come back?" hiccup says hitting me again. " I don't know because I'm stupid!" I say "I know you are." well today can get any worse!