•*•Luke winters•*•

• >•

U

>>aria's<<

I lay in my bed, it's been 2weeks and I'm starting to see some colors like reds and blues. hiccup visits ever day. today tho felt different. something was going too happen I could feel it in my belly [<north] . I got bored so I had a nap. when I wake i see hiccup. wait. I SEE hiccup. oh my god! it's blurry but I can see! I see hiccup sit down with a small boy beside him. the boy had shaggy brown hair like I did, well before I died it fire truck red. he also had pretty hazel eyes like I did. He looked about 7 years old. Then he started too giggle when hiccup whispered something too him "shhhhh, arias sleeping" hiccup said. "How old is she now?" The young boy asked trying to pull himself into a chair. "she's 23" hiccup answered helping him get up "wow, she really old" the young boy said pointing to me. I couldn't help but laugh. "Aria!" the boy yelled and ran to me. he hugged me and whispered something. "do you remember me?" He asked "no, um well maybe." I say studying boy and ranking my brain to remember. oh my god. it couldn't be. "Luke?" I ask, and he nodded. my brother! he's back. I begin to cry. "your so big and you look so handsome....." I say but get cut off back hiccup. "you can see?" he asked "well yeah it's a bit blurry but I can see." I say getting out of bed and picking up my brother. he hugged me and I held him close. "I missed you aria, when mommy died and daddy left me I had to stay with this mean woman and she didn't like me." Luke says "um Luke you know daddy didn't leave he's was put in jail." I say to him, he nodded "but he was let out a week ago" he says. i looked at hiccup. "he said he was in there for 4 more years." I say. "yeah, then he came to the woman's home and told her he didn't want me anymore" Luke says. what a d-bag. my dad is a jerk! "don't worry. you'll be staying with me from now on." I say and hug him again.

-_-_- years later-_-_-

I'm now 29 and me and hiccup are married and are going to have a baby. also my brother live with us. he is now 13.

Then about a mouth after we moved into the apartment, lily and Eugene moved in the apartment below us.

Are dad ended back in jail for helping with a shouting.

Oh and Merida ended up becoming a maid because her dad's money ran out.

Well that are story, it was a long and bumpy ride but here it is.

AN. I hope you liked This story. sorry t was short. I promise I will write a knew story soon called "my little secrets (jelsa)" hope you like!!