•*•Elle•*•

I wake up in a big white room. a hospital? I look all over the place. On the right side of the room was just a light and on he left was a desk and 2 chairs. hiccup was sitting One of them. "hicc....hiccup?" I ask. I Try to sit up but feel and pain in my arm and hiccup lays he back down. "hi aria." Hiccup says. "why are you here? your girlfriend will be mad!" I say and try to sit up again bit he lays me down. "I don't care your still my friend aria." he says. "um hiccup you need to leave the doctor is going to do the sticks." A girl says from the door. "who's that?" I ask "here names Elle she helped me bring you here." hiccup says and gets up. "hiccup I want you to stay" I say and he sit back down on the other side of the room.

After I get 16 sticks in my arm I fall asleep.

~dream~

I'm in a black room. on one side of the room there was a small light bulb and the other side had a chair. "Aria your never going to get hiccup!" someone yells. I turn around but no body is there. "he love Merida" someone elsa yells. then I hare a lot of people start to yell at me. I break down on the floor and cry. then I fell something on my arm. I look up to see hiccup. but the voice keep screaming "hiccup do you hear that yelling?" I ask "no I don't aria it must be in you hade" he says. I try to stop the voice but they won't stop. ahhhhh!

I wake up and scream, Elle comes running in. "are you alright?" she asked. "yes, just a dream" I say. then hiccup runs in "aria are you okay"

"Yes I'm fine" I say and he hugs me. "good I was so worried" he say and I blush. then he let me out of the hug. "how long am I going to be her for?" I ask Elle " about a day" Elle was pretty she had brown hair and eye, unlike me how has dyed fire truck red hair and hazel eyes. she was tall like me tho. "thank you." I say. I sleep the rest of the day. I keep having the same dream. when I wake up it time to leave so hiccup takes me back to to dorm rooms. I sleep there too. I wonder what tomorrow will be like at school? prosily crap.

AN. THATS ALL FOR TODAY IM GOING TO A CONCERT WITH A FREND.

And Elle was made to be @jelsafan101