•*•is this there brake up or are make up?•*•

Hiccups P.O.V--

i walk up to meridas locker to find her giving her number to some guy on the baseball team! "merida!" i yell and she looks at me and turns red. "were done!" i say. 'what why." merida asks hold me hand but i pull away. "#1. you could have killed aria!" i say "#2. you were giving him you number." i yell at her. "um.... hes my science partner." she says "merida im your science partner." i say "oh yeah." she says turning red agian. "and #3 you a d-bag!" i yell and turn around and walk away.

when i get back to arias room she greets me with a little hello "hey how are you feeling aria?" i ask "find hiccup. i mean still weak but better. and ive been eating so that good i think." she says "good"

ARIAS P.O.V--

"good" hiccup says looking sad. "whats roung hiccup?" i ask "me and merida brock up." i cant help but smile at this. he looks over and smiles too. "i love your smile aria" he says and i blush "well.....thanks" i say look away from his glare but he pulls my head back up. "aria you now end of year prom is in a week, do you want to go with me?" he asks "YES! i mean sure" i say blushing. "see you then." hicc says and kisses my fourhead. he kissed my fourhead! oh my god!

after school ended me and lily go dress shopping and i tell he who im going with "holy shit no your not!" she says hugging me. "yeah and he asked me!" i say and we hug! "yay!" she says.

we shop for hours and finally we find our dress'. mine was a black dress with a cut that ends just above my knee. and lilys was a blue one that looked kinda like that girl from frozens (elsa dress) we weere happy with them so we paided and left. i hope hiccup like this one.

A/N: THIS IS THE LINK TO ARIAS DRESS,

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=XTHH8O1_WAIuvM&tbnid=R-srTYxCUE2xqM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.slashdress.com%2Fprom-dress%2Fblack-prom-dresses-7.html%2Fattachment%2Fblack-prom-dresses-qgxil&ei=lwvZU9v0M42byASsvYKYBQ&bvm=bv.71778758,d.aWw&psig=AFQjCNHFNkRChFmsPUnxzmjSEaXr79DDyA&ust=1406819584059632