•*•come on aria•*•

I walk into school and I hear ever one start to talk. just like the dream. I walk past hiccups locker and he looks at me a smiles. "hey" he says but I just keep walking. "aria, I kissed you. it happened. I like you. so just if you have a problem just says so and I'll leave." Hiccup says. every one keeps talking and just walk to my locker.

After I'm done getting my stuff I run to P.E class, hiccup follows. when I walk in I run to the changing rooms

We are playing basketball and lily walks up to me. "are you going to shot it?" Lily asks me "yeah i just don't want to kiss.... I mean miss" I say and look away. then I bell rings to next calls "come on we don't want to be date....i mean late." I say and run to the changing rooms. What is going on with me today?

Next class is drama and me and hiccup are partners. we walk up on stage and start to act. "okay now say you last line hiccup and then kiss," the teacher says. "um what's my line?" hiccup asks "and I just want to scream I love you Kate." the teacher says. "okay and go!"

"And I just want to scream.... I love you..... aria winters!" hiccup yells and I look at him surprised, then he kisses me. when we pull away ever one starts to talk. they are calling me a slut or hoe. "WHAT THE HELL HICCUP!" I yell and walk away. I run out of the class and into my crying closet.

Hiccup soon opens the door and helps me up. "aria, do you love me?" He asks "yes hiccup I love you." I say "then let go out. come on aria give it a go." hiccup says getting on one knee. "all right, all right, but nothing like that again. Okay?" I say and he stands up "okay" then we kiss. we are now together. yes!