Ch5 Let the show begin (smut warning)

The waiters set all four of their plates down they began to eat while never taking their eyes off of you.  You swung you leg up and wrapped it around the pole and began to climb up the pole. Once you were at the the top, You started to spin around, you did a flip on the pole and started to spin around the pole again. This time you did a different flip, all four sensei's eyes lit up in awe, you were very skilled at what you did!  You climbed back up the pole again and took you arms off the pole. You leaned back and met the eyes of the 4 sensei's , you could tell there were shocked// worried. They knew it was a dangerous stunt.  You smirked and blew them a kiss. After you blew them a kiss you slid down the pole, holding onto it with nothing but your legs.

You heard kakashi shout, "Be careful!!" 

You gasped to make it look like you were scared, you gripped the pole with your hands, flipped your body over and landed in the splits when you were the bottom.

You smirked and giggled, " Hehe, gotcha!"  

Kakashi said, " damn that was sexy".

Asuma asked how much it is for a private room with the 4 of them in it with you. 

You told him "Its 200, but I'll give it to y'all for 100 so you can split it 25 each." 

You heard Gai yell, "hell yeah".

You giggle as they handed you $100!  You tell them to follow you to the back you open the door and let them enter.

Kakashi was the last one in but before he walked in he asked you, "you seem familiar to me, do I know you?" 

You turned pink and said "im sorry but no." 
"I'll be back, I need to take my contacts out."

When you came back  Asuma walked up to you and said "me first."  He held your hand and walked back to his spot on the circular couch.  You sat on top of him, his face was red you could feel something poking your thigh. 

You whispered in his ear, "eager now aren't we."   

You start to grind against him, he asks if he cant touch you, you told him, " all four of you are the exception, so yes y'all can touch me."   Right after that Asuma slapped your butt.   It caught you off guard so you slightly moaned.  Gai, Irruka, and Kakashi told Asuma to quit hogging you.

You stood and said "there is plenty to go around all of you can touch me at once, but please be gentle I haven't been touch by any customer until now." 

They all came up to you and started to touch all over you, even kakashi, that took you by surprise.   Kakashi sat down after  after 10 min of touching you.

You asked him "Am i not enough for you, im sorry", you hung your head down.

He replied, "oh youre more than enough but i like to be in complete control over my significant other."  

You walked over gave him a free certificate for a private room and told him " come back for more."  

He pulled you closer and looked at your face for what seemed like an eternity and said, "i know who are, (y/n), im sorry for touching you."

You pulled away  and announced "sorry my shift is over". You quickly walked out,  went to the back room, took your makeup off, and put your kimono on. After making sure all 4 sensei's left  you walked to the convenient store near your house.

Wowww guys quite juicy huh!?  Tell me how you are enjoying the story guys!?
—erika