Ch7 your secrets revealed

The story will always be from your POV I will let you k ow when it changes

Kakashi was the only one that knew that night. Did he tell the rest of them? He wouldn't do that right? There were millions of questions running through your mind, but you couldn't seen to find an answer. It seemed as thogh you were lost in your thought forever, until you heard your doorbell ring. You got up from the couch ,still in the lingerie, and look through the peep hole of your door. Just when you thought it couldn't get worse it did! All 4 of them were outside your door: Gai,Asuma,Irruka, and Kakashi.

You immediately dropped to the floor hoping they would think you were asleep/gone, and would leave.

You can hear them talking outside the door, Asuma said "I swear she was here when I came by earlier."

Kakashi mumbled "she still is I can see her chakra with my Shiringan," you gasped at hearing that.

You begin to hear the door handle turn, you realized you didn't lock your door last night. Before the door could open you slammed it shut and locked it, blowing your cover.

You should've known it wouldn't stop a jounin, the door slammed against you pushing you onto the ground. You looked up to see your sensei's with red faces, you freeze in embarrassment.
Once again that feeling came over you, the feeling to just open the valve that held the water back in your eyes, you began to cry. You ran upstairs, threw a oversized T-shirt and Nike shorts on. You sobbed into your pillow, until you felt another weight on the bed.

"Just get out," you screamed. You pushed kakshi off the bed and curled into a ball.
You hear him walking towards you again, smacked his hand away before he could touch you.

"You bastard, you told them didn't you!"

Kakashi whispered, "no I didn't they all figured it out, they asked if it was true and I told them it was. I'm sorry I touched you, I understand if you want to change teams.".

Soon the rest of them came into your room, they all apologized and promised not to tell.

You asked them, "how are we supposed to act now, you've seen and touched me its not gonna be easy to forget."

They all told you it was up to you on how you wanted to handle it to stop seeing them completely or to continue and move on. You told them you need to think about it, and asked them to leave. What are you gonna do you have a mission tomorrow? You decided to sleep on it and see how you felt in the morning, if you feel okay, you would go but if not you would send someone to replace you for the mission.

Hey guys sorry for the late update I was busy. Its going yo be hard to write considering my tight schedule, but I will try to update once or twice a week. (Sorry for any typos/error didn't check it )
-erika