Ch 8 mission

The next day you woke up early. You decided to get out of bed and make breakfast to see how you felt. In the back of your head you know that it didn't matter how you felt, nothing would stop you from being a ninja. You decided to get in the shower and get dressed in your ninja attire :

You head out to the training grounds at 7am, your teams usual meet up spot

You head out to the training grounds at 7am, your teams usual meet up spot. When you got there no one was to be found, yet you could sense someones chakra. You decided to summon an invisible kunai, then you took out a real one. You threw the real one at the log and kept the invisible one in your opposite hand. You took out another real one and decided to spin around and throw it. While you were spinning you hurled the invisible kunai where you sensed the chakra, you waited for a reaction. You see someone jump down from the tree but you couldn't tell who. Then moments later you realize it was kakashi, you began to walk over to the tree. (Since you were the only person that can summon the invisible kunai you could see it.) When you reached him he put his hand out, you grabbed the kunai out of his hand.

Kakashi nervously said, " two inches lower and I'd be dead, I didn't know you were that accurate (y/n)."

You reply back, " well you always make the train with stupid Saukra, so I never have the chance to truly show you what I can do."

While you and kakashi were talking the rest of you team arrived. They were always on time so why are they later than you? You figured kakashi told them to come later so he could have time to talk to you alone.

Kakashi told you whenever y'all stopped at a hotel on the mission he would spar with you. With that you began to head out, you didn't really know what the mission was so you asked Kakashi, he told you the mission was to meet a designer and bring her back to the village. Escort missions are usually easy so you decided to have fun a little bit, you ran up to Sasuke and jumped on his back. He was caught off guard but he held onto you and sent chakra to his feet to keep from falling.

You giggled, " haha gotcha Sasuke!"

He let out a small "hah" and smirked. He let you down and Sakura shot you a glare, you stuck your tongue out at her and laughed.
One day later....
You have have traveled almost half way to the sand village. Its usually about a 3 day trip, but you bet Naruto that you could beat him to the half way mark which made everyone else have to run as well.

As usual Sakura was complaining , because you made them run all the way there.

You hissed back "well maybe if you actually trained instead of looking at Sasuke all the time, you could've kept up with us!"
Sasuke and Naruto tried to hold back their laughs but ultimately failed,

Kakashi sensei touched your shoulder and said " (y/n) that was a little mean apologize to Sakura."
There was an awkward silence between the two of you, but you broke it with a loud laugh.

You slapped your knee and said, " you cant be serious sensei?"

You turned to walk off but he pulled you back and demanded, "I'm serious (y/n) apologize right now!" You've never had Kakashi yell at you, it kind of scared you.

Your face turned red and you whispered, "Yes sensei." You turned around to Sakura and apologized.

You went to walk when you heard kakashi announce, "Since (y/n) can't act right she will say with me the rest of the trip, this includes the rooms we sleep in too."

You heard Naruto and Sasuke groan, "But sensei-". "No buts, (y/n) will be in my room at the the hotel so enjoy time with her now." Kakashi interrupted.
It was night time so you all decided to set up camp, you would reach the sand village by nightfall tomorrow.

Tomorrow night:
You finally reached the Sand Village, you and your team met with the designer and scheduled to leave at 8am. Since it was only 7pm you all went back to the hotel to unpack. Since your roommate was Kakashi you reminded him about the spar he promised you. After unpacking he took you into an open area far behind the hotel to spar. He gave you time to distance yourself from him and get into position, it was game on.

Hey guys its Erika I hope you are enjoying this! Sorry i dont have time to check for errors. Please continue reading. Oh yeah remember im open to suggestions so comment what you want and i will try my best to make it happen. 😊