Ch 16 on the way home/ Sleepover

As you were deep in your sleep you slowly started to wake up hearing the sound of Naruto and Sakura arguing over who knows what! You sit up and stretch, before waking up Sasuke with a few nudges. You stand up in your tent, and walk to the pile of clothes in the corner from last night. As you bend over to pick up your clothes, you felt a stinging pain come across your butt!

"Sasuke!!" You yelled.

"What you can't walk around like that without expecting me to do something" he smirked.
His arms wrapped around your waist and he pulled you against him. He began to kiss and suck on your neck, while his hands roamed everywhere on your body.
Sasuke pulled away and began to get dressed.

"So your just going to tease me like that Sasuke?"

"It was a good morning gift" he chuckled. Its was the the only time you had really seen him laugh. 'Could he really like me?' ,you asked yourself

After you got dressed you left the tent and began to eat breakfast with everyone. The whole time kakashi was eyeballing you and Sasuke, and Sakura sat far behind you and kept quiet. Once everyone was done eating y'all headed back to the hidden leaf. The whole time you couldn't help but think about what Irruka and Gai sensei now thought of you, and if they would still train you. You were so deep in thought you were way behind everyone else in the group. Your thought were interrupted as someone shook your shoulder. You look up to see who it was, and you were not very happy seeing that it was Kakashi.

"Make sure your not too far behind us, we wouldn't want you to get left behind." He said in almost too kind voice.

"Pft, you already left me behind last night. Now get your hand off of me." You said and you pushed his hand off.

"Y/n, dont say stuff like that. I dont want them to hear." Kakashi said trying to calm you down.

This pushed you past your limits, you were letting everything out now.
"So, you only care about if the hear or not?! What am I to you, a toy that you can just play with only when it's convenient for you? Do you think I'm a little dog that will listen to whatever you say? Your just a selfish bastard that doesn't care about anything but your own pleasure ! You knew how I felt, yet you went behind my back a tried it with Sak-"

You were cut off mid sentence by kakashi hand over you mouth.

"Y/n let me explain!"

"D-dont say a-another w-word!" You stuttered over your words as you were crying. "I loved you K-kakashi, and you h-hurt me! Its going to take some time before I can talk yo you again." You gained back your composure and walked away from kakashi. You walked back to the rest of rest of the group and walked with Sasuke.

"S-sasuke, will you umm stay the night with me when we get home?"

"I'd like that alot, (y/n)!"

The silence after that was broken by Naruto budding in.
"Hey I wanna come too!"
You giggled and accept narutos request. As you were walking and goofing off Naruto asks you a question that leaves you frozen!

"Hey guys did you hear wolves or something last night? I kept hearing some weird noises. It sounded like something was in pain?"

"Nah I couldn't hear over (y/n) snoring!" Sasuke quickly saved the conversation.

You went back to acting normal and slightly punched Sasuke on the shoulder."I think you're talking about yourself, SasuGAY!"   After saying that you quickly ran off, you knew Sasuke  hated being called that. But as he was chasing you he wasn't angry he was smiling!
You Naruto and Sasuke played tag and tons of other games on the way home, speeding up the trip before you knew it you were home in 2 days!

TIME SKIP:

As you entered the village you reminded Naruto and Sasuke of the sleep over. Sakura over heard and asked to join, but Sasuke quickly replied monotoned  "Nah, we don't wanna sleep with you you should try Kakashi again."
You could tell by his tone he was upset that Sakura even had the nerve to ask, so you quickly pulled him away and began to discuss you're plans for the day.  As you, Naruto, and Sasuke went separate ways to pack you decided to run to the store and get snacks. As you walked in the store Gai and Irruka were walking out!
You just stood there red and frozen, as they inched closer and closer to you. Before you knew it they right in front of you, "hey (y/n)", they said in unison.

""H-hey Sensei's", you quickly bowed, asking them to still train with you.

"Of course (y/n) we weren't going yo stop training you!" You were quickly comforted by their hugs and went your separate ways.

Time skip:

You were walking home with your groceries as you  rounded the corner you saw Naruto and Sasuke walking up the other end of the street!
You knew this night would be amazing, nothing would stop you from having the good time you deserved with your best friends.
The three of you had spent all night playing board games, hide and seek, and binge watching movies. There were snack wrappers everywhere! It was still quite early for three of you, it was only 11pm. As the movie was playing  it was interrupted by a knock on the door!!

Hey guys im sorry for the late update! Ive had a bunch of tests! But i will write more the rest of this week and this weekend!  Sorry for any errors, I wrote this on the bus. Love you guys- Erika💓
Sorry for the cliffhanger!😉