Review

Liv POV:

A/N This is what happened after the last show for Liv's POV and Phe's POV.

Kian pulled me out onto the stage to say goodbye for the last show. "Kian, I don't want to do this!" I whisper yelled trying to get out of his grip.

He picked me up having me sideways under his arm. "Yes you are." he said still walking.

We said our goodbyes and high fived and hugged some people in the audience. "Kian, I really hate the stage." I said walking back stage.

"But your a natural!" he said hugging me. "But your better about it." I said hugging him back. "Guess what!" he said. "What?" I asked.

"We rented a cabin out in the woods, its huge! it has 4 bedrooms, and a creek in the back, Its amazing! We get to stay there for as long as we like." he said. "Wow! It will be cool vlogging about it." I said.

"Well, actually, We all agreed We will take a break for while we are there, no videos to worry about, just all of us, hanging out together." he kissed my forehead. I smiled. "That sounds like fun." I said kissing him. He kissed back.

"So will you be my date to the Cabin?" he asked. "Maybe, it depends on who else asks me." I said smirking. "Fine, I think I'll ask that other girl. I think her name i-" "Fine, I'll go with you, since your so desperate." I said cutting him off.

"I don't like to think of you with other girls." I said. "I don't like thinking of me with any girl other then you." he said hugging me.

-^-^- Phe's POV -^-^-

While everyone started to get up out of their seats, JC said into the mic; "Can everyone take a seat please, it'll only be a few minutes."

Everyone looked at him and sat back down. The guys, Liv, who was being dragged by Kian, and myself walked back on stage.

"Come here Phe." JC grabbed my hand and pulled me to the center of the stage.

"Phe made a video, 5 weeks ago I think, and I had kissed her. We had gotten a lot of hate. Now I'm not saying everyone was, but about half of our fans were. I broke up with Lia 3 weeks before that. What I don't understand is why people can't appreciate our feelings for each other. Now, as of this moment we are best friends, potentially lovers-" he glanced over at me.

"Yes." I nodded.

"- I love Phe. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. We've known each other since we were 10, 10 1/2. At the age of 13 we stopped talking because of something stupid. I didn't see her for 5 years, and when I saw her I was shocked, I'd don't even know it was her at first. So, I think it's a good time to ask this..."

"JC..." I said, my eyes tearing up.

"Sophie...?" He asked, taking my hands.

"Yes?" I smiled.

"Will you-" he took his hand and wiped the tears that where sliding slowly down my cheek. "Be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I whispered, nodding my head. A smile spread across his face and so did mine. The guys and Liv clapped.

A large "awwwwwwww" emerge from the crowd. Then occasionally there was a "booooo."

JC wrapped his arms around me. He picked me up and spun me around.

"Put me down!" I laughed.

JC put me down and kissed me. We both smiled.

"Good night everyone." JC said into his mic. He grabbed my hand and we walked off stage.

--- 10 minutes later ---

"Did you tell them?" JC asked Kian.

"Not Phe, but I told Liv."

"So, we are gonna stay in Florida for a little bit. Take a vacation. We rented a cabin. No videos no nothing, just relaxing. We are allowed to stay as long as we want." JC explained.

"Are you serious?!" I asked.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"YAY!!" I screamed, jumping up and down.

A/N: thought we'd do a little review of what happened at the last show. Next chapter will start a little while later. Lol

-Madi&Bekah

Keep Shining☁️☀️

&

Stay Sweet 🍭🍫