The Walk

-^-^- Phe's POV -^-^-

"Wanna break in the bed?" I asked, jumping onto the bed and rolling next to JC.

"Haha, not tonight." He said kissing me on the cheek.

"Oh... Ok. I see how it is. I'll go sleep on the couch." I grabbed my pillow and stood up.

"Nooooo, sleep in here." He said, pulling me back.

"Fine." I said, putting down my pillow.

"Thank you." He said, laying back down.

I jumped back on the bed and hovered over him.

"No. You've had enough. Plus they'll hear us." He laughed and pushed me off.

"You have a point." I shrugged. "I guess."

I got under the covers and cuddled up real close to JC.

"You're freezing." He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know I am." I rested my head on his chest.

"Night babe." He laughed.

"Night." I said into his chest.

I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his beating heart. He took his left arm and wrapped it around me. I put my right leg around his, my right arm around his waist and fell asleep to the sound of his heart beating.

--- Morning ---

I untangled myself from JC and slipped out of bed. I opened my suitcase, which still hasn't been unpacked, and got out my clothes for the day. I grabbed a pair of light colored skinny jeans and a crop top that says 'You Are My Favorite Human'. I went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

--- 15 minutes later ---

I got out of the shower and dried off. I put my clothes on and walked over to the mirror to do my hair and brush my teeth. I brushed teeth. Then I brushed my hair my hair, blew it dry and straightened it. I opened the bathroom door and found JC still asleep. Wishbone came running up to me.

"Hi Wishbone." I said as I picked him up.

He licked my face.

"You're so cute." I gave him a kiss and set him back down.

I walked out of our room and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see if anyone was awake. I heard rustling.

"Hello?" I asked, looking all over the kitchen.

"Yeah?" Sam asked, backing out of the pantry.

"Oh my god, you scared me." I said, covering my heart with my hands.

"Haha, sorry." He shrugged, putting a pop tart in between his teeth.

"It's ok." I laughed.

"Wanna watch TV?" He asked, sitting down on the counter.

"Sure, let me eat first."

"Ok, I'll be in the living room." He slid off the counter and into the living room.

I got into the pantry to see what there was.

Only pop tarts? Really guys? Nice choice. I thought as I shook my head and grabbing a cherry pop tart.

I opened that package and plopped down on the couch next to Sam. He turned on the TV which decided it didn't want to work.

"Well fuck." He said, turning it off.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked.

"We could talk, go take a walk or something." He shrugged.

"Let's take a walk." I said, hopping up.

"Ok, get your shoes on, I'll meet you outside."

We both ran upstairs and into our rooms. I put on my black vans, grabbed my phone and ran back down stairs.

"Ready?" He asked, opening the door.

"Yup."

"Let's go."

We headed out the door, walking where ever the road took us.

--- An Hour Later ---

Both of us, exhausted, walked back into the house and threw ourselves on the couch.

"I'm tired." I yawned.

"Same here."

He put his arm around me. I kicked off my shoes and curled up on the couch. We both fell asleep...

A/N: JC isn't gonna like thhiiissss

-Madi

Keep Shining ☀️