New House

Liv POV

Kian cuddled me. I was sleeping in his bed tonight. I was crying a little. "What's wrong?" he asked kissing my forehead. "The rings, they'll be gone forever." I said. "Who's rings where they?" he asked.

"My mom's 2 wedding rings and my dad's wedding ring, Mom always said she couldn't wait till we wore them when we got married." I said crying harder.

He rubbed me back and kissed my forehead again. "It will be better when we move, all these bad memories will go away." he said wiping away my tears.

I finally started to fall asleep. "I promise I will try to get those rings for you, those people will wish they never walked in this house." I barely head him finish before I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 5 AM to the gentle snoring of Kian next to me. I got my phone and took a picture of him and put it on insagram. "The man I love most @kikilawl" was the caption.

His phone dinged because I tagged him. He moved a little and opened and closed his eyes then snuggled into my side. I laid back down and Kian moved over closer.

I had my back facing his chest and he had his arms around me. He kissed my cheek, then kissed my neck some. I laughed a little because it tickled. I kissed him back and then we fell back asleep.

I woke up and the other side if the bed was cold. Kian was gone, I got up and walked downstairs. All the guys and the where dressed and looking at the computer. "Liv, get dressed, we are going to go check out a house." Kian said looking up from the computer.

I went upstairs and took a shower and got dressed in Navy blue top that showed my stomach some, navy blue vans and white shorts. I ran down the stairs and we got in the car and left.

We drove up to this beautiful house. It had a beautiful view of the ocean and it was kinda secluded. We walked into the house and the lady showed us around the house, it had 7 bed rooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, and a finished basement.

"Guys, I really like this." I said smiling great big. "Same." they all said. We talked it over some more and decided to place a offer on it. "We should know if you got it either tomorrow or the next day." the realtor said smiling.

We went home and I went to my room and sat on my bed drawing for awhile. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said putting my notebook beside me.

"Hey.." Trevor said coming in. "Sup?" I asked. "Well, there is this girl that I kinda like an-" "YAASSSS SLAYY TREVOR HAS A CRUSH!!" I yelled. "Shhhhh!!!!" he hushed me. "So what should I do?" he asked.

"Well, what I did with Kian was I just told him how I really felt, can you tell me who?" I asked excitedly. "No." he said laughing. "Ughhhhh fineee." I said "Good luck with her, any girl would be lucky to have you." I smiled. "Thanks." he said giving me a hug and walked out.

A/N hai der Tæco's

stay sweet