Candy Time

^~^Liv POV^~^

I grabbed Bruno's leash and we all headed out the door. Kian, who had just the pants on and no shirt was walking close to me. Brushing his hand against my butt when ever possible.

"I love you." He whispered coming closer to me then dropping farther behind with the other guys. Wishbone kept walking a head of Phe while Bruno stayed close by my side.

"Where should we go first?" Connor asked. "Uh, we should just go down the street and hit up the houses." Jc said. "I haven't done this in forever!" I said excidedly. "When was the last time?" Ricky asked. "Probably when I was 10 interned the 'its not cool' stage." I laughed.

A/N This is like happening in a neighborhood for only adults to trick or treat in, so the kids don't see all the adults and stuff because its called "Kinky trick or treat" so yeah.

We made our way to the neighborhood, getting quite a few strange glances on the way. I guess kian saw me getting nervous so he came up next to me and held my hand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm okay, I-I'm just a little nervous." I said. "So, are you mad at me?" kian asked worriedly. "Well, not really, I just got so scared you weren't coming back." I said looking down. He put his arm around me. "I could never leave you, you know that right?" I nodded at his question.

We finally arrived at the neighborhood and walked up to the first house. We rung the bell and smiled and said trick or treat. They gave a bunch of candy.

We went to a lot of houses. We diceded this one would be the last. It was pretty late. We knocked on the door, and a boy who looked about 19 opened the door. He looked just like me and Phe.

"Wow." We heard everyone whisper. "This is weird." I heard Sam whisper. "What are your names?" He asked. "I-im Liv Summers, and this is Phe."

"I'm Logan, this is weird, we looks so much alike.." Logan said. "Yeah, uh, this sounds awkward. But could we have your number so we could contact you sometime?" Phe asked. He gave us a weird look, then gave us his number and said goodbye and left.

"Crap!" Connor yelled. "What?" I asked. "We forgot candy!" Connor said. "Oh my god Connor, not everything is about candy!" Trevor joked.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed! Its been song long since I've written!

Stay Sweet!