The Surprise

-^-^- Phe's POV -^-^- A/N: this is gonna be a long-ish chapter.

"SURPRISE BITCH!" Liv shouted.

"Holy fucking shit. Liv you scared me half to death." I said, laughing and slowly falling onto the floor.

"Happy birthday babe." JC said, lifting me up and spinning me around.

"Thanks." I laughed as he out me down and planted a soft kiss on my smiling lips.

"Let's get into this!" Sam said, clapping his hands together and walking towards the cake.

"The cake looks amazing sis." I said hugging her.

"Thanks." She replied, hugging back.

"Let's eat." Ricky said, pulling out the pizza from the oven.

We all sat down and ate pizza. Laughing, smiling and joking around.

"Cake time bitches." Liv said, carrying the cake over.

"Yummy." I said.

"1,2,3." Liv counted.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PPPHHHEEEEEEE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone sang.

I hope to have the best time ever living with the guys. A new life, a new beginning. I wished. I closed my eyes and blew out the candles that said '19'.

"YAY!!" Everyone clapped.

"I have a present for you." JC said.

"Let me see it!" I said.

He handed me a small little box. I opened the box and inside was a necklace. It had a tiny 'S' on it, I'm guessing for Sophie.

"It's beautiful." I said, looking him in the eyes.

"Let me put it on you." He took the necklace from me and put it around my neck. I held my hair up and he clamped the pieces together.

"I have a present for you too." Kian said. "Well, it's more like from all of us."

Liv handed me a small bag. I opened it. Inside was a flower crown. It was beautiful. The flowers were fake but it was ok. There where white roses, teal Forget-Me-Not's, and purple daisies.

"Oh my god, it's amazing. I love it." I said, placing it on my head.

"ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!" Sam said, bowing.

Everyone got up and bowed to me.

"Hahaha !" I laughed.

--- 3 hours later ---

"JACUZZI TIME!" I shouted, running upstairs in my brand new bikini.

"WOOO!" The guys shouted.

We all ran outside and climbed into the jacuzzi. JC sat down in a corner and I sat on his lap. Kian and Liv did the same but they were in the corner diagonal from us. Sam sat near JC and I. Trevor sat near Liv and Kian, next to Sam. Ricky sat next to Liv and Kian, and Connor sat next to JC and I, next to Ricky.

"It's so warm." JC said.

"I want to stay here forever!" I exclaimed.

We stayed in for awhile just talking about all the crazy stuff that happened durning the tour.

--- 2 hours later ---

"Guys, I wanna play spin the bottle again." I said.

"Let's do it!" JC said.