Playin' Pool

-^-^- Phe's POV -^-^-

Liv and I woke up early to go shopping. We needed something else to wear, we were running out of clothes. I also wanted to get clothes because tomorrow is my birthdpay. You never know where we'll go.

"Where are we gonna go?" Liv asked as she hopped into the drivers seat.

"Umm, I don't know. Target?" I said, buckling my seat belt.

--- 30 minutes later ---

"We're here." Liv said, shaking me awake.

"Oh, ok." I said, alarmed.

We grabbed our purses, got out of the car and walked inside.

"We need bathing suits and some clothes." I said walking towards the bathing suits.

"Ok let's find some then."

--- 35 minutes later ---

I found 2 cute bikini's. One was greenish blue and white striped and the other was blue and grey polka dots.

"Which one?" I asked Liv.

"Oooooooo. I don't know. I personally like the greenish one. But not on you."

"Ok, I'll get the blue one then. Want to try on the greenish one?"

"Sure."

We finished trying on bathing suits. Liv ended up getting the one I didn't get.

"Clothes now!!" I said.

We found the Young Adult section. We looked around for a while, grabbing what we thought was cute. We walked to the changing rooms and tired stuff on. First I tired on a pair of high-waisted shorts - they looked just like normal shorts but it was just high-waisted, surprisingly they didn't look like underwear - and mid rise shirt that had flowers on it.

"Cute!" Liv said.

"Thanks."

A/N: I'm not going to do what Liv tried on bc lazy

I went back into the dressing room and put on the next outfit. It was a pair of overall type jumper. It was a bleached jean material. It had 3 button snap things on either side of my hip. It had a pocket on the chest. The back of it was open other than the straps and the front cover up my belly, but you could see my bra and belly from the side angle and kinda the front. Then obviously there were shorts attached.

A/N: I suck at explaining complex clothes, and clothes in general 😣 I tried my best.

"That's cute too!"

"Haha, I know right."

I tried on some sweatpants, sweatshirts, some shoes, jeans, more shorts and more shirts, long sleeved and short sleeved. I tired on my last item, a dress. It was about knee length and had spaghetti straps. It was a pale tealish color.

"Oh my god, Phe, you look amazing." Liv said in aw.

"Thanks." I said and did a little spin.

I changed back into my clothes and we checked out. I bought 2 pairs of sweatpants, 1 hoodie, 1 sweatshirt, 2 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs of jeans, 3 pairs of shorts, 4 shirts and that dress.

--- 2 hours later ---

We just got done eating our lunch of frozen pizza.

"Wanna play some pool?" JC asked Kian.

"Sure." He replied.

"We wanna play to!" Liv said.

"Ok, we can do teams, Liv and Phe and Kian and I." JC said.

We all walked downstairs to the pool table.

"What should the loser have to do?" Kian asked, setting up the table.

"Umm I don't know." I said.

"The loser should have to strip down to their under wear, and for Phe and Liv their bra and underwear, and run down to that little stream." Sam said, walking down stairs. "I'll keep track of who wins."

"Well, I suck at pool, so I bet we're gonna be the losers." I shrugged.

The guys gave each other this pleased look.

--- 30 minutes later ---

I took my last shot. I missed by like an inch.

"Damn it." I mumbled.

"Well, looks like you girls have to strip down." Sam said. All the guys smiled like crazed fools.

"Ugh." Liv sighed.

We walked up stairs and onto to porch area. I unbutton my shorts and slid them off. I took my arms out of my shirt and threw it on the floor. My bra was all black. My underwear was black as well.

"Do we really have to do this? Can't we like walk around the house like this for like 30 minutes since that was roughly how long the game was?" I asked shivering.

"You can walk around the house like that, but you still have to go down there." JC replied.

"Pleaseeee?" I asked, slowly walking towards him, twirling my hair.

"At least go half way." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"Ok." I smiled as he kissed me. I went to pull away but he bit my lip and pulled me back.

"Excuse me, don't mean to interrupt but can we get this done?!" Liv asked franticly.

"Oh, yeah sorry." JC said letting go of me.

Liv and I walked half way. We had to stand there for a minute then we could go back up.

"Ok, you can come back." Sam yelled.

Liv and I walked as fast as we could back up the hill. We put our clothes back on and ran inside.

--- 15 minutes later ---

JC was sitting on the couch so I decided to go over and sit by him.

"Hey." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey." I put his arm around me and pulled me closer.

He kissed the top of my head.

"You have a nice body." He said.

"Haha, thanks I guess." I laughed.

A/N: this chapter was a little awk.

Oh well!

-Madi

Keep Shining ☀️