Two.

I hear my room's door click open.

Yoongi steps in.

"Bad day?" He asks as he flops down next to me. I make a weird sound. Being my brother, he obviously understood that I was suffering.

"I was defeated. Again."

He gets up and looks at me. "You're letting this bother you so much?" He walks out and brings a sheet of paper. He hands it over to me and I stare at it, wide eyed.

7/20.

Wow.

"I thought you were smart" I joke. He snickers a little. "I didn't study. But you know what they say, a sheet of paper can't determine your future."

I smile weakly. "I have competition. You don't. It's way too different, Yoongi."

He puts a hand on my shoulder and crouches down.

He kisses my head and says, "I know that guy wants to defeat you in everything. But you shouldn't let it bother you. Just say, 'Okay, so what?' It's that simple, kiddo. Now come on. We have to go to work."

Right. Work.

Me, Yoongi and Hoseok work in a restaurant to earn enough money to live on. It's hard. My boss keeps yelling at me and I keep getting less pays. Jeez.

After getting into my waitress outfit, the three of us head to the restaurant and begin our work. Yoongi washes the dishes and Hoseok and me serve.

I take my place behind the counter. As Hoseok cracks weird jokes about the poeple who walk in, I serve customers and take orders.

So far, I've earned 8 dollars as tips. Fine enough.

People come and go. Everything goes well.
But then, I hear the bell ring at the door and 5 boys enter. One of them is...
Park f-ing Jimin.

He looks over at me and we make eye contact. His happy smile immediately fades. He looks somehow concerned.

His friends pull him over though. I ask Hoseok to go and get their orders, but the boys call out 'waitress'.

Guess there's no turning back now.

"May I have your order?" I ask.

The boys all discuss a little and finally, a guy who I recognise as Kim Min-Ho, speaks up.

"I'll have a miso soup and rice."

The others tell me their orders. Later, it was Jimin's turn.

"Yah, Jimin" one guy says. "Tell her your order.

He's staring at me creepily and finally says something.

"I'd like uh.. a... s-soup. Yeah. Soy."

I look at him confused. I serve them whatever they asked for, and after a while, they leave.

I walk over to clean the table and find something strange.

Two 10 dollar bills.

There was a note too.

'Didn't leave this here by accident, Y/N!'

Who the hell put that there?

It wasn't Jimin. It couldn't be. He's my arch enemy. Min-Ho? Jung-Suk?

Which one of those guys... was so...kind to do that?

I simply take my tip and shove it into my pocket. I leave the restaurant and go to my second shop, a flower store. This was one that I started. I got the idea after looking at our garden behind our house.