Eight.

I put my hand on my forehead, confused and unable to process everything.

The last period kicks in. I'm done with school. Taehyung and Jeongguk both go their separate ways for auditions.

I wait for all the kids to exit school.
Announcement- You have 30 minutes before the school Sports Day auditions commence.

30 minutes. Good enough.

Being the geeky kid I am, I rush to my locker and get my special notebook. I sit down and shuffle through all the pages.

"Homework...Assignments...Namjoon..." I murmur, as I look at all the contents of the pages.

I find an empty page and write down everything I know.

"Taehyung liked guys in 5th grade...Jeongguk apparently stalked someone...Jimin was pals with Gguk..."

I guess I was reading my thoughts way to loud.

"Trynna patch things up?"

I look up and see a handsome face looking at me.

"Namjoon, hey." I sulk. He sits down next to me.

"What do you have so far, Sherlock?"

Namjoon jokes as he scans my notebook.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about what happened. I know you couldn't help."

He apologises.

I shake my head.

"It wasn't your fault, Namjoon. Quit apologising for nothing." I say, not taking my eyes off the book.

Finally, I look at him.

He's holding a package wrapped in flower wrapping paper.

"Happy birthday, babe." he grins. "I was waiting for you to look at me."

I sigh.

This boi very romance.

[A/N- I know I wrote that sentence wrong XD]

"I'm so sorry, Joon. Thank you." I say as I take the gift and put it next to me.

"Aren't you going to open it?" He asks.

"Nope. I'll do it at my party. Speaking of which, you're invited! Come on over for dinner. 5."

He flashes his beautiful dimples with a smile.

"I'll never miss it for the world." He says as he pecks me on the cheek.

"Well, come soon. I'm going to stay for the competition."

Namjoon looks down.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd hang out. Lunch?"
I scribble tiny figures in my book.

"Nope." I say. "Lunch with Jimin."

Namjoon looks at me again and asks me a question I never asked myself.

"Why are you hanging out with this guy if he's causing you so much trouble?"

I stop for a second and think about what Namjoon said.

He has a point.

"Look, Namjoon, me and Jimin are trying to... BOND... you know? Besides, he's got his own story to tell during lunch."

Namjoon nods.

"Well, if you need any help, you can ask. I need to go now..."

He gets up and I look up again at his tall figure.