Four.

The name 'Jimin' keeps repeating in my head.

But I can't admit it.

Soon, we reached home.

Don't tell Jin. It's simple.

But as I walk in, I find Jeongguk and Taehyung sitting on the couch, looking stressed. Jin was cooking, as usual.

"Y/N! Where have you been?" Seokjin asks as he speeds off towards me and grabs my face.

"Oh dear, I was so worried about you! I thought some-"

His fingers slowly tread across my left eye.

"Is this a black eye?" He says in astonishment.

He begins to growl. "Y/N, WHAT were you doing in school? Seriously, I can NEVER trust you with any-"

Jeongguk stands up for me. "She had practices for sports day. She told me to tell you. I forgot to tell you."

He bows down politely. "Sorry, Jin hyung".
I nod at Jeongguk, and he nods back.

I owe this guy so much.

Jin exhaled heavily. "You should have told me. But how did you get hurt?"

I shrug.

"I fell down." I say simply.

Jin slowly caresses my eye. "Go and wash it. Here, take some ice. Also, take your friends to your room."

I usher Taehyung and Jeongguk into my room, while the other two set off for work. Yoongi told me that he'd tell the boss about my injury, so I could take a day off.

"Ugh, I can't see Namjoon like this! " I say as I sit on my bed and hide my face in my hands.

Taehyung sighs as he removes my hands from my face and places the ice pack on my left eye.

"Don't worry about that. There's something called 'make-up' that you can use. Plus, forget about Namjoon. Tell us what happened."

I fill them in about the fight, the money and that mysterious masked guy.

"So, let me get this straight" Jeongguk begins. "Those guys suspect that Jimin gave you MONEY? And.... how did he know you liked banana milk? Someone must have said something..."

Taehyung chuckles.

"Now, why is this story about flavoured milk?"

Suddenly, Jeonnguk's eyes widen and his skin turns pale.

He looks like he's about to throw up.

"Jeongguk, you okay?" I ask.

He looks at me.

"Now that I think of it...."

"I know why banana milk is so important in this story."

Taehyung squints.

"...Is there something you know that we don't, Jeongguk?"

He inhales deeply before beginning. "Well, Y/N, you know how I always take your banana milk,right?"

I nod.

"Well, you may have never seen it, but you actually bring strawberry milk. I steal it, and this guy with a mask ALWAYS gives me a spare one. Then, I give the spare to you."

Oh, and it goes on.

"I don't know who the guy is, because he takes off his mask after giving it to me. I'm pretty sure he buys it in the school cafeteria. 2.5 dollars."