Nine.

What.

The.

Heck.

"I'm sorry, what?" I repeat myself, unable to process what he actually said.

"You, kitten." He says. "He stalked you for quite a while. I'm surprised you never knew."

I slouch into my chair, sighing.

First, Taehyung didn't tell me his big secret. Now, Jeongguk STALKED me?

Jimin continues. "Really, he was attracted to ya. Ever since the first day, he always followed you to make sure you reached home safe. He actually was obsessed with you, but he was too shy to confess."

He looks away. "Ever since you guys became friends, he forgot all about love. He knew you were his friend, and that's all he ever wanted."

I'm gonna admit, that was pretty romantic.

"Wow..." I begin, lost for words. "So much backstory... this is amazing!"

Jimin giggles looking at my amusement.

"You know, you have a glow in your face when you talk about something you love, Y/N."

I smile at him. Seokjin never misses a chance to say that too.

"Well, I think I'm done here, goodbye." I say sarcastically, and get up.

Jimin laughs.

"You're going nowhere. By the way, did Jeongguk tell you why he ran backward?"

...Jeongguk did tell me not to tell Jimin about it.

"He didn't. I was confused too." I lie.

Jimin eats the last bit of his cake and nods.
"It was weird. Maybe you can ask him a- Oh shoot. Would you look at that."

He stops as he examines his watch.
"It's 3, Y/N. I'm gonna go. My dad is going to be mad if I don't. Also, happy birthday. I'll stop by at 7 and give you something awesome."

I thank him kindly, this guy is nice.

Still, not trusting him.

Nope.

He pays the bill (YESSS) and we set off in our own directions.

I enter my house and find Jin standing on a stepstool, putting up streamers.

"Welcome back, Y/N!" He exclaims.

"Hello, oppa! Looking lovely!" I comment and run up to my room.

Technically, mine and Hoseok's room.

We both have the same one because we couldn't afford a 4 bedroom house for all four of us.

I trudge into the room like a bride walking down the aisle.

I spot Hoseok doing his homework on his side of the room.

"BOW DOWN, PEASANT."

Hoseok turns around and laughs. So do I.

"Someone looks happy today. I got you a gift too!"

He pulls a huge box from the left and hands it to me. It has a bow on it.

"Happy birthday, kid."

I sit down and excitedly opened the gift.

Wow.

WOW.

"PUMA SHOES!!!"

Hobi smiles gladly.

My face is beaming like freak.