"Ghost of you."

Based on the song Ghost of you by  5 seconds of summer. This song really means a lot to me and its just ome of those somgs where you just sit back and think, wow i can relate to this song so much. And i do. So i thought id just make and imagine from it. Enjoy.
(Can be with whoever you want it to be, i know the guys arnt like this but)
(Changed the lurics a tiny bit to fit the imagine a bit better)
Sorry if its not good.
                        -----------------------

"Here I am waking up 
Still can't sleep on your side"

You slowly wake up to the shine of the sunlight through the gap of your curtain. It's a small reminder that your still alive. Sighing you sit on the edge of your bed rubbing your hands slowly over your face to wake up.
Looking at the cold space behind you which holds nothing but an unoccupied space.
Left in it's naturual messy state of crinckled sheets and stains of coffee that he left behind.
There in that spot was a dent of his silhouette where he once lied.
Sighing you get up and make your way into the hall and into the lounge/living area.

"There's your coffee cup 
The lip stain fades with time"

You stare at the small reminder that hes no longer here. The coffee mug. There sat on the small coffee table situated inbetween the tv cabinet and the couches laid his coffee cup.
You smilet slightly remembering that he never washed one spot of his mug just to habe his lips permantly there so no one would touch his coffee cup.

"If I can dream long enough 
You'd tell me I'd be just fine
I'll be just fine"

Your smile slightly fades as you shake your head and move into the kitchen. There in the same state its been for the past month. Broken glasses and broken chairs scattered all over the floor and counter.
The memories of that night still haunting you in the back of your mind. It was the last time anything ever blew over between you both and it was the last time you ever saw of him and would ever see of him again.

"So I drown it out like I always do"

Drowning out the memories and thoughts of him you gather the courage to get on your knees and start picking up the tiny broken pieces of glass and throwing them out, careful not to slice any part of your skin, not that it would hurt as much as the pain he had given you.
Once done you make your way to the hall.

"Dancing through our house
With the ghost of you"

There hung up on the wall's were multiple pictures of you and him. All throught the years  of being together to the big one situated in the middle. There was the only photo you had ever liked. It was a photo of you and him that day you moved into this house. He had you bent down as he looks like hes going to kiss you but also has one leg in the air, you see you were both dancing happily joking around with one another and as he was trying to be romantic the person who took the photo scared us both and so we ended up in a pile on the floor.

Smiling softly you take the pictures off the wall and place them in a box situated by the back door.

"And I chase it down 
With a shot of truth"

Going back to the kitchen you let your feet lead the way to the liquor cabinet. Grabbing a bottle of vodka you pour yourself a shot and down it. Sighing you look around. The sight of the house now only occupied by one person made it seem empty and so lonely.

"Cleaning up today"

Sighing you made your way upstairs deciding to start in the once shared bedroom. Sitting in the middle of the room you spot the only piece of clothing of his left.

"Found that old Zepplin shirt"
"You wore when we ran away" 
"And no one could feel our hurt"

You sighed clutching the fabric of the shirt holding it up, there in your hands was the old zepplin shirt you both often shared with each other. It held the most memories and as stupid as it sounds it really did. It held the most memories because you both wore it often. It was the shirt you both shared a lot when you both ran away in your teens. Thinking it was love. And it was for awhile.

Clutching it to your chest you smelled it, it ofcourse had the faint scent of him left on it. Crying harder you grab a box and shove it in there.

The day you ran away was the day he promised he'd always love you. The pain and agony you had ever felt before that day soon disappeared as you both moved in eith a friend making your lifes together. As one.

"We're too young, too dumb 
To know things like love"

You were both young sure but what you thought you had was love. It was great for those 5 year's, full of laugheter and happiness, kisses and love. It was all you had ever wanted. You made a life for the both of you with jobs and well paid ones at that, you made a career as a nurse and he became a superstar. Your now in your 20s and him being 21. Now, what ever you had with him all seemed like a pathetic dream. Noe ehatever memories laid left of him were embedded in your mind.

"So I drown it out like I always do"

You now hated him. He chose the fame over you. The way he did it though left you with scares that will remain till your dying day. The past few month's was ehen he became sloppy and aggressive and very hateful towards you. Untill 3 weeks ago you fought back resulting in him to packing his stuff and leaving.

Not before saying his final word's which left you a broken mess.

"I never loved you. I made a horrible mistake for the past 5 year's of my life to be with you. Im sorry i wasted your time and im sorry that you fell for me, but i don't feel the same way anymore. Not like i once did. Goodbye..."

"And I chase it down 
With a shot of truth"

Since that night you brokedown, smashing nesrly everything that came in your sight and spent most your time downing different types of liquor and crying your eyes out. All the memories you had of him still swarming your mind.

"That my feet don't dance 
Like they did with you"

Sitting down with your back against the wall and the bottle of vodka in your hands, you downed the last few sips of it and threw the bottle against the wall, watching it shatter like the way you did that night. Though no matter how broken he left you. You still knew that he had a peice of your heart and he would forever have a piece of your heart. You knew for a fact that you indeed

Still loved him.