Goodbye, Jasper

I'm sorry I haven't written in a while, I came down with a HUGE case of writer's block! Let's hope this chapter won't be that bad!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max's P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam, Dean, Cas, Y/n, Emalee, David, Jasper, and I all gathered in the counselor's cabin. Gwen was out making sure the rest of the campers don't do anything extremely idiotic (which they probably will) so we had it all to ourselves. Y/n, being adorable as always, kept checking up on both David and Jasper.

Asking questions like, "You're sure you're ready for this?" and "Do you need me to get you anything?" Or, "How are you doing?" Every time Jasper and David would smile and assure her that this is what they both wanted to do.

Eventually, David was ready to get started. I could tell Y/n was nervous. I couldn't blame her. This was a fucking ghost that we were dealing with. Its literal insanity.

"Here we go." Emalee whispered.

As soon as David saw Jasper he almost started to cry. All he could mutter out was a weak, "Hi Jasp."

It was an embarrassing conversation to say the least. Soon Jasper started to fade (SPOILER) like Peter P in Infinity War. Slowly turning to dust.

Y/n was in tears with one arm around my shoulder and the other clinging to Dean's sleeve. He didn't seem to mind.

Jaspers last words were "I love you, Davey."

That was the breaking point for Y/n she started bawling, burying her head into my chest. I smiled sadly at her and gladly embraced her.

Then, that was that. The Winchesters were on their way. Back to defeat Metatron or whatnot. They didn't leave without Y/n's trademark hugs, and David got their phone numbers, just in case.

After that, David and Y/n went into our tent. They needed a long talk after what they've been through. Surprisingly, Gwen approached me.

"Max, I've been thinking. You know I ship Mountain-pad right?" (Mountain-pad is the ship name for me and Y/n's relationship. I call her Mountain Goat and she calls me Maxie-pad. I don't know when the camp came up with it)

"Uh, yeah?" I affirmed questionably.

"Well, what are you two going to do when the summer ends? Camp ends in three days, Max. And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I'm going to miss you mother tuckers." She admits.

I was taken back. I never really thought about what we would do when the summer is over. David lives in town but I live in (a/n; idk where the hell max lives so im gonna make up a town) Smalton. Thats so far away, and neither of us have phones so we would be out of touch. Not to mention I would be back with my... My parents.

Oh lord. What are we going to do? "I don't know, Gwen. I have no fucking clue."

---------

I

AM

SO

SORRY

THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO POST IT BUT I PRIMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL COME OUT SOON!!! BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR IT!!!