One Shot; Jasper x Reader

My friend is in love with Jasper- so I thought I would do this for her. Don't Judge.

-----------

 Y/n's POV

------------

Okay, so first things first, I'm dead. No, not dead inside- like actually dead. I'm a ghost- and I am banned to an island called- Skoopy- no wait sorry, it's called Spooky island. 

Anyway, I died in... 1992, along with my best friend, Jasper. We were both banned to this island, it's really not that bad, we have each other- so it's okay. We gut a little bored sometimes, but who doesn't.

Anyway, we died at age 10, and our ghost forms stayed that way- we even have the same clothes on from the day we died. 

"What's popping, Y/n?" Jasper smiled. God, I loved that smile... Oh yeah, did I forget to mention? I am hopelessly in love with Jasper. 

I smiled back at him, "Not much, I'm afraid." 

Jasper laughed, "Nothing around here ever is." 

I giggled an evil laugh, "Except for..." I started.

Jasper's eyes widened- "Don't you say it!" He warned.

I said it, "Except for old people having weird kinky sex in a dungeon!" I laughed.

Jasper tackled me playfully, both him and I laughing our butts off. Jasper smiled, "That's some weird shit."

I laughed, "It sure is."

It was night, Jasper and I were on the beach- our favorite place on Spoopy Island. My face grew red as I realized that Jasper was still on top of me, "Oh, shucks- sorry Y/n." He apologised.

"I accept your apology." I smiled as he got off of me. For a while both of us were just sitting in silence, staring at the starts as the waves rhythmically crashed against the shore. It was a comfortable silence, so comfortable I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep.

----------------------------

Third Person Point of View

-----------------------------

Sighing, Jasper picked up the sleeping Y/n, carrying her back to her room at the Spooky mansion. Jasper didn't know that Y/n loved him, but what he did know was that he loved her. But he always assumed it was impossible for her to love him back.

Placing Y/n in her bed, he took one last look at her, before turning to return to his own bed. A tug on his sleeve cause him to turn back. "Y/n?" He questioned. 

"Stay." She muttered back.

'Surely she must be sleep deprived.' He thought, but he took the chance, he got under the covers with her. Y/n cuddled into the crook of his neck, and Jasper could feel the heat rising to his, now scarlet red face. 

After a while Jasper could feel his eyes get heavy, and soon. he fell asleep with her in his arms.

It was the happiest night of their ghostly lives.

-------------------------------

YOLO! I know this chapter is like, half of what I usually write- but it was cute and 2 the point, hope you enjoyed!!!!! R.i.p. Bob. You died so young. (4 minutes old)

-------------------------------