△ But first, some instructions △

Before u get in this adventure u need to know how this is going to work. To tell the truth, I think is quite simple...

The story will be told by a character's POV (point of view) and basically, in almost every chapter there will be options for the reader to choose, so that they can "control" the character's movements as they wish. Each option will have a consequence, thus influencing the course of the story and may lead to different endings (Butterfly Effect 🦋).

I advise you, whenever you choose an option, read only the written text for that option. Reading the other texts may confuse the course of your story and that's why I prefer that you focus on just what you choose. Different options will be in different chapters so it will be easier to not loose track of your story.

Words limited by corners (「」, ﹃﹄, ╔ ╗, and all other types) give information about the character's status that can also influence the direction of the story.

One of my advice is to put your choice in the comments of the chapter you just read, since I don't always update frequently (personal life...). That way, as soon as I launch a new chapter and you can't remember what you had chosen, you can go to the comment section and see what your previous choice was! :3

Oh! One last thing: whenever there's limited text by two faces (☺☻) it means that it's an omniscient narrator that "speaks", that is a narrator who has no direct interference in the story (therefore, who doesn't participate in it) but of the type selective, what means that is concerned with reporting opinions, thoughts and impressions of one or more characters, thus influencing readers to position themselves for or against the characters (forcing the reader to choose a side — even without realizing it), which in this case is me (mangoxv) \ (^ - ^) / .

Please vote and comment! (helps me to devote myself more to the story :'0)

I hope you have clarified!

May the adventure begin!

mangoxv