(4) ▽

▽ ) [9:32 PM] — [August 23, 2967]

Ending G

Too (G)ood 

"Let the Glory Days begin!"

The little girl to whom you gave soup recognized your face of the Police notices on the city screens in the Urban Ring, calling the Authorities.
The police took you to the headquarters and dismounted you, causing unbearable pain and killing you. You died but the little girl grew up, enjoying the huge reward she received from hand you! After the seizure she went to McRobot and led a happy life of excesses, dying early of diabetes and obesity...

* * — * *

Sometimes desperate people do things (many of which are not very proud) to get out of certain complicated situations in which they are exposed...
But don't get up against this girl. Of course a large part of YOU would do the same. YOU didn't know that Android nowhere, YOU didn't know if the soup he was giving was poisonous or not, YOU knew from the Police announcements that he was wanted (so YOU could deduce that this Android was dangerous) and it was worth money, so it was perfect. You had an opportunity to take a dangerous guy out of the streets and end your misery.
YOU could even be enchanted by the goodness of the Android and make your goodness available too... after realizing that a chance to end your misery was close... would YOU really miss this chance?
An act of kindness for the rest of a life of misery?
And even if YOU were kind... your survival instinct... would agree?

— Reflect on this and be honest —

(Say your answer in the comments)

BAD END #4

mangoxv