△ 4 - Little Girl: Intelligence for some, (G)ood for others... △

⌜ Welcome Player! ⌟

► Server 1 - Player 1 | 6th Floor (フ ィ ー ト - Fīto)

     Server 2 - Not Available

     Server 3 - Not Available

[Server Selected]

△ ) [9:32 PM] — [August 23, 2967]

[100 CB | 50 SB | 20 GB | 2 DB | $ 20 human US dollars]

I watched the girl in the distance... she was kind of scary, but I guess that was just because she was all dirty and unkempt... The snores that came from her belly reminded me of the soup (symbol of gratitude) that Kairo's mother had given it to me.

I took a step forward but backed away immediately. I was being reckless! My face was on all the screens of the cities of the Urban Ring, perfectly visible in the Abandoned Buildings... I would be exposing myself and at the same time putting myself in danger...

Besides, some feeling was telling me not to go to her... I'm not sure if it was fear... maybe a sense of danger... something strange.

I escaped through a few buildings but I could still hear the snores of her belly beg for food. That's why I felt bad and I came back...

[Soup (symbol of gratitude) selected]

⌜ Nothing to excrete (o |・ω・)b ⌟

I put the hot soup in a can that was there and put it on a rock. I threw another pebble to the wall where she was leaning, which attracted her attention. I threw another pebble which caused her to go in the direction of the can of soup.

As soon as she found the can and realized what was in there, her eyes shone brighter than stars in Heaven... She looked around to see who had left that blessed gift for her... but she didn't find me (I was hiding). She took the can with utmost care so as not to spill the liquid and sat on the stone. Slowly she drank the soup, sip by sip, savoring the taste... and cried. She cried so much because she had received this gift, because, after so much time, she had savored food and was able to sleep that restful night, warm and fed. Then she prayed with all her might to God.

But I was just watching... because that was a way of seeing the situation on the "edge of the coin" side. I wonder what our course would have been if I had been exposed... Well, live to the intelligence!...

I walked for a few more hours through the wreckage of the Abandoned Buildings, reflecting at the same time on the previous situation. The meeting with that human made me realize that I could not walk down the street like "Akihiko - The Android A1A"... I had to disguise myself.

***

Just trying to figure out where Akihiko took the soup from his body...

⌜ Nothing to excrete (o |・ω・)b ⌟

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Oh! And plz put G△D on one of your Reading Lists so that way u can see all the updates of the story!

mangoxv