△ 1 - Start! △

[You're awake]

[Making a quick revision to the systems]

◌ Downloading...

[Revision Complete]

⌜ All systems are operable! d(⌒ー⌒) ⌟

◌ Downloading

◌ Downloading...

△ ) [4:05 AM] — [August 20, 2967]

I looked around very closely... The feeling was strange. The feeling of being alive... of opening your eyes suddenly and see light... color... shadows... feel different textures in every tiny piece of the organic coating, while at the same time having the air to fill us as to soon after leave us, as if we were just a mere obstacle in its odyssey...

I sat on the bed. I looked at my hands. The skin was paler than I remembered (and more articulate)... «I must have been here for a long time.» Suddenly a sound picked me up immediately. I looked to where it seemed to be its origin and there I saw a bird chirping melodically. I got up and went to the window. The animal jumped on the parapet. My eyes turned away from it for a moment staring at the view. The light breeze that passed made my hair dance and my eyes close so that my skin could concentrate on feeling its caresses. In front of my window you could only distinguish a few things... the vegetation... the central tower... and the labyrinth.

I mean, I say it's the 'Central Tower' but it's just the elevator that takes us to the other floors of "Metsubō — The Tower", also known as World. ... A nation divided in floors and yet everything is the same...

Yup!...

«The same vegetation, the same elevator, the same labyrinth... but still... why do I still feeling that I've been asleep for... so long?». I sighed.

A strange sensation invaded my left hand. I looked and startled. The bird flew away... I stared again at my hand. The bird had been pecking at it and I didn't even notice! There was no blood... no pain... no marks.