(3) ▽

) [5:23 AM] - [August 20, 2967]

[100 CB | 50 SB | 20 GB | 2 DB | $ 20 human US dollars]

- Hey! No, wait! Of having been some misunderstanding! Mr...

- QUIET!

- - ̗̀ Sergeant, confirm target? ̖́- -A voice sounded from the agent's smart watch.

- YES COMMANDER! AFFIRMATIVE! IT'S THE FUCKING ANDROID OF TWELVE YEARS AGO!

- No! I'm not!

- - ̗̀ Great! ̖́-

- COMMANDER, WE RECEIVE INFORMATION THAT THERE ARE CIVILIANS IN THE SHOOTING ZONE.

- - ̗̀ Send orders for the civilians to be withdrawn. QUICKLY. ̖́-

- YES, COMMANDER! -The sergeant turns to another soldier who had a device on his forearm (more like a Nintendo :'0) .- JACKINGS! ESTABLISHES CONNECTION WITH THE CIVILIANS!

- Y-Yes, Sergeant! -The soldier established the connection via wireless (I could see the electromagnetic waves because of the Scanner Chip).- Sir! Connection established!

- ATTENTION TO ALL CIVILIANS! LEAVE LOCAL IMMEDIATELY! WE ARE BEFORE A CRITICAL THREAT!

Dozens of people in a panic went out all over the possible site of the establishment, afraid of the "Critical Threat" presented by the Authorities. No... not a random Authority... a threat presented by the Elite Guard of Metsubō, the most well-trained of all the Authorities of this world... the "Supreme Authority."

- COMMANDER, CIVILIANS EVACUATED!

- - ̗̀ Great! Now... BLOW HIM UP IMMEDIATELY! ̖́-

- NO! NO! WAIT! -I panicked. My sharp audition made me realize just when the bullets came out of the gun barrels at full speed toward me. Just then I closed my eyes. It was the end...- AH!

I opened my eyes in fear. The sound of gunfire was perfectly audible, but for some reason, wasn't feeling anything... When I saw what was happening I was very scared of myself.

My body was moving alone, giving mortals, backflips, somersaults, everything to deflect from the attacks, my hand was moving frantically and hit the bullets, diverting and reflecting them... I SEEMED A NINJA TO DROVE ME OF ALL THOSE ATTACKS!

And... it was strange... because this wasn't me... It was as if my conscience and my body were different but merged... as if my body were automatically dealing with situations in which my mind wasn't prepared...

It made me at times think that I might be the dangerous Android that they were talking about... Maybe during "Standby Time" my mind would be asleep... but who knows my body... like it's happening now.

I was afraid that this thought would come true so I abandoned it. Meanwhile a date of red rectangles appeared in my vision.

「!WARNING!」

「!DANGER!」

「System recommendation:

Trigger "Impetuous Killer" Mode?

►□ No

□ Yes 」

- WHAT!? NO!

「Trigger "Impetuous Killer" Mode?

No

□ Yes 」

- HOLY MOLLY! HOLY CARAMBA! OH MY JESASU CURAISU~! AH~! -I started to scream. I had to get out of there, now!

I started running and didn't stop until I was out of Elite's reach. This lasted about 3 days since all the Authorities started looking for me, but they didn't find me because I used the Police Frequency Chip and so I was able to see the police information and also the Elite (so I knew where they were looking for me and which places I should avoid)...

I found shelter in abandoned buildings of the Urban Ring the 6th floor, an area apparently partially destroyed abandoned, located on the "Ring" limit.

There in the distance an image of my face was scattered across the giant screens of the cities of the Urban Ring, indicating that I was a dangerous fellow and an World Threat NV. 5, the most dangerous type of Metsubō.

«But... I didn't hurt anyone...» I thought, very worried. «I... I don't even know this... Android. I need to know more about it!»

As I walked a little further through the rubble of the buildings, I was startled to find a little girl sitting at the foot of a wall, so I hid. Even at 50 meters I could hear the snores of the belly of the poor child pleading for food...

☺Looks like your trip is not over yet, isn't it, Player? ;P☻