△ 3 - RUN! and... World Threat NV. 5!? △

⌜ Welcome Player! ⌟

►Server 1 - Player 1 | 6th Floor (フ ィ ー ト - Fīto)

    Server 2 - Not Available

    Server 3 - Not Available

[Server Selected]

☺ The sky was covered by gray clouds. Only they seemed to move at that moment. As soon as he left the Tavern, our protagonist, Akihiko was confronted with an entire pilot of Metsubō Elite Soldiers pointing their weapons, not at all harmless, against him... ☻

△) [5:23 AM] - [August 20, 2967]

[100 CB | 50 SB | 20 GB | 2 DB | $ 20 human US dollars]

☺ Akihiko didn't hesitate to run away. It seems that when you have dozens of guns pointed in our direction, even the reaction of an Automaton is to get away from there as long as you can and stay alive as long as possible! *laughs*

Our protagonist escaped from the Elite having succeeded thanks to one of his tricks! ☻

[Police Frequency Chip Enabled]

- I'll use this chip... so it will be easier.

☺ And it was true. The Police Frequency Chip didn't help as much as desired but the information it provided was enough. It allowed him to see all the information made available to the Police. Of course, there was a lot of disposable information, but the fact that the Police were collaborating with the Elite, and those ones give away some information about the searches for The Mysterious Android (and it was certainly not Akihiko) was very good (the Police had many more members). Once our protagonist was within that frequency he ended up knowing where the authorities were "looking for him" and what places he should avoid.

Finally, after three days of walking, Akihiko managed to find shelter in the Abandoned Buildings of the 6th Floor ""Urban Ring", a seemingly partially destroyed area, located on the edge of that "Ring".

Far away an image of his face was scattered across the giant screens of the cities of the "Urban Ring", indicating that he was a dangerous fellow and an World Threat NV. 5, the most dangerous type of threat of Metsubō.

«But... I didn't hurt anyone...» he thought, very worried. «I... I don't even know this... Android.... I need to know more about it! »

Walking a little further through the rubble of the buildings, he was startled to find a little girl sitting at the foot of a wall, so he hid. Even at 50 meters Akihiko could hear the snores of the belly of the poor child pleading for food.... ☻

***

Tomorrow I'll make another chapter...

Don't forget to vote and comment!

mangoxv