16: Reunited

I'm crying now. Tears running down my cheeks. I can't believe that my long lost love is here, in front of me, hugging me tightly as if he don't want to let go of me.

"Hush now, sweety. Don't cry, please. Atlast, I've found you. I've been searching for you for how many years. Oh, God knows how much I missed you. And now that you're here, I'll never let you go." I cried even more with what he said.

"I missed you, Kurt. My Kurt! I thought I will never see you again, touch and hold you like this, hug you tight. I missed you Kurt. I really do. I will never leave you again. NEVER!"

"Smile now, sweety. I'm here already. So plese, smile, for me."

He kissed my forehead and with that, I smiled. I hugged him once more and we head back to the second floor, because they decided to watch a movie.

We walk slowly with his hand on my shoulder and I'm hugging him from the side.

We're both laughing as we entered the entertainment room, all of them looked at us with shocked faces and literally big eyes. Haha. They look so funny.

"You looked so close."

"That fast, King?"

"Oh, shit. She's laughing."

Hahaha. Now, that explained why they looked like that.

We just ignore them and sat at the couch.

While watching, Valerie excused herself together with Stephen to get snacks for us.

As they get back, they brought nachos, pizza and juice and they gave us individual servings. Hmm. I wonder why.

We watched two more movies and still eating another set of snacks.

Well, I'm really glad because he's here beside me. My first love.

(A/N: I'm sorry for not updating for the past two months.)