End

Congratulations! You have reached Seven Deadly Sins' ending! Thank you for reading this story!

Tell me about your thoughts in the comments below.

So for explanation who is the real sinner:

'Her' is not alive okay? Jimin is 'Her'. He wanted to avenge her because he couldn't forgive his self so he pretended to be her. And 'Her' has no name. I just called her 'Her' because the time I wrote this book was love yourself: her era. I wanted 'Her' to be anonymous but significant.

A quick summary if you are a bit confused:

'Her' was Jhope's bestfriend that Jhope always tell about Jimin and Jimin fell in love with her by hearing hoseok's stories. But plot twist, Juancock came in the picture and stole 'Her' heart. Lol. BUT! Hoseok didnt want Juancock for her so he tried to get them away from each other but her is stubborn so she chose juancock and decided to end everything with our hoseok. And then soon, her relationship with Juancock goes downhill and she found comfort in Jimin's ass. Another but! Taehyung interfered! He raped her and got Jimin to clean his mess. So now after that, Jimin was devastated and Hoseok goes crazy. Hoseok decided to go to the asylum and the doctors gave the poor boy a medicine that takes his memory away. So blah blah blah, Her comes back into the scene and decided to take away the members' lives. Suga tries to decypher it but failed. So he eventually, like any other member, died.

For the members' sins:

Greed: Jungkook (juancock)
Lust: Taehyung.
Envy: Jimin
Pride: Jhope
Sloth: Suga
Wrath: Namjoon
Gluttony: Jin

Mystery answered. Who is the real sinner?:

I gave you Jimin. The reason as to why is, he killed 'HER' and he also killed his friends. I think he committed the heaviest sin of all. Jimin never died, the one who drowned on the bridge wasnt him. Typically, people who drowns get bloated, thus it makes them unrecognizable. So it wasn't really if that was Jimin, its just a cover for you to think that Jimin alredy died.

ANOTHER BUT! THIS BOOK IS PURE FICTIONAL. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT OUR CHIMCHIM WILL DO THAT. THIS IS AN AU YOU GUYS.

About the book:

This is unplanned. Again, in the beginning I didn't have any plot for this. I was just showering that time when I started recalling the seven deadly sins and thought that bts has seven members too. And if I would name them each sin what would they be. Im a lost kid.

And like at the spur of moment I started writing it

And like at the spur of moment I started writing it. Then another shower, I started to wonder about a plot and it came to this. Anyways, I didn't really planned on writing each member's note. The plan was jin's letter only but I thought the members had to share their part so yeah.

Anyways, thank you for supporting this book and reading it although its a bit shitty. So yeah. I purple y'all. Love myself, love yourself. Goodbye.

See you on my next book

See you on my next book. :)

Its called Eyes, by the way.