65

October 14, 2018 at 3:23 pm

Her:
Are you really okay? The bruise and cuts look terrible. It must hurt a lot.

Her:
Im sorry. Im sorry in behalf of jungkook.

Her:
I shouldnt have agreed to have dinner with you. Look what you got now.

Jimin:
Its okay. That dinner is like a birthday present for me. Dont regret accepting that dinner because it hurts more than these cuts and bruises.

Her:
But that means that those cuts and bruises are my presents too. I dont want that.

Jimin:
Its not your present for me. You didnt gave it to me. Our maknae did. Its his present for me.

Jimin:
Its okay tho. I totally understood why he got mad and jealous. Maybe he got it the wrong way.

Jimin:
And besides, his punches werent that hard hahaha.

Jimin:
Hope you didnt fight over my handsome face being ruined.

Her:
Well... we did fought a little.

Jimin:
Oh no. Im sorry. I dont want to ruin someone's relationship.

Her:
No no. Its okay. It was your birthday after all. And besides, jungkook and i are still together although we arent talking for now.

Jimin:
Whyyyyy

Her:
Didnt want to fight with him over petty things. Plus, he might go bat shit crazy if we continue to argue.

Jimin:
Jungkook must love and treasure you so much.

Her:
He does..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyone still reading this?