A Note From Namjoon

To: Her,

I never had anything. I never had anything that I could call my own. Even my family. Because they were yours. And your father hurt the woman I love the most. Your father was the cause why my mother cried everynight.

She suffered day and night. She worked hard to raise me and send me to school because your father wouldn't support his illegitimate son. I was so angry. Why did he got my mom pregnant if he wouldn't marry her and support her?

He was useless. I hated him but even though I hated him to bits I still wanted to feel that I have a family for once. So I begged him. To return to my mother. Or to even just support her just so she wouldn't have to work so hard.

I wrote letters multiple times and sent it to him just so he would come to the events my school had that involves family. But he ignored every one of it. Or maybe your mother burned them to bits, that's why it never reached him.

That's when I learned that your father originally wanted to marry my mother. They wanted to have a family of their own but your mother became a bitch that she was and wanted an arranged marriage with your real father. And so my father couldn't resist his parent's order. He did love my mother, maybe he still does but your mother was on the way.

So like what she did to my letters, I burned them all down. Your house, your car, your buildings. And it wasn't part of the plan that my father would be inside of your house that night. The plan was to burn you all to death and have my father at his work. But he tried to save you all, he tried to be a damn hero. Why did he even tried to save you?

I saw how much damage it brought you and I was satisfied but not to point where everything was great because even though your family suffered, I still couldn't have my father. My mother still suffered day and night, until she became ill.

She had a brain cancer. And I couldn't pay her bills, we didn't have anything while you were being saved by everyone. While you easily paid your surgery for your face that was burned, we couldn't pull some cent from our own pockets.

I was so young back then and I couldn't do anything. I had let my mother died. While you got out of the hospital unrecognized because of your new face. And I still blame myself because I didn't noticed how close you got to my brothers.

It was my fault I didn't recognize you. And if I did I would have kicked you out of our lives as soon as possible or maybe commit the same crime I did.

But now, you are coming for revenge. This time you will be committing the crimes that I once had before.

-Namjoon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Have you guessed who the real sinner is? :)

Comment down your answers below.