Games We Play

Going back to my house, we all sat around my living room with controllers in hand. Mario Kart was on the television with Mark and Ethan at the wheel. We decided to just double up. So far, Tyler was leading everyone on the score board that Matt and I had set up.

"SUCK IT!" Ethan screams loudly as he wins the round.

"I was just a cunt hair from winning!" Mark cried out to us, making everyone laugh as Ethan handed me the controller, putting me up against Tyler this time.

"You're going up shit stream without a paddle." Tyler joked to me as he taunted me about the upcoming round.

"Please, I've got this," I confidently stated, "besides, you can't necessarily beat me at my own game." I say.

"Look at the scoreboard and say that." Tyler smirks as we begin the round. I quickly gain speed on Tyler and race past him as he tries his hardest to regain control. I never give him the chance. Ethan and Mark are cheering on Tyler to beat me and Matt keeps giving me knowing glances and smiles of reassurance.

I win the round with ease, jumping up and handing the controller to Matt as I taunted Tyler.

"I told you that you couldn't beat me at my own game!" I cheered. Tyler smirked and muttered something alone the lines of 'until next time, Smith' and we watched as Matt and Mark went at it.

Matt was new with this, but he was doing really good.

I smiled brightly as I watched in adoration. I could feel the brightness in my eyes and the love in my heart and I considered a possibility I didn't truly think of before.

Maybe I actually do love him...

Up until now, it was all a joke to us. There were feelings, but they weren't serious to us. At least not until feelings were put into the open during the first kiss. He opened up. He confided in me. I took that in and promised never to use the information against him - and never would I do that. I made a pact that night. I made a promise. I keep my promises. While I wasn't the best with actual relationships and could hardly tell love from an empty bed, I figured I did love him. The way I looked at him. The way he made me feel. It was all there. There was something about him I had come to truly love. Or maybe it was everything about him? I didn't truly know. I just knew feelings were strong and that I adored and respected him.

I just knew that no matter what, we'd always go back to the little games we play. 

----
IM SO SORRY MY PHONE WAS SCREWED UP AND I DIDNT HAVE A WAY TO WRITE KILL ME NOW.

I know this is a filler, but this was the best I could do for now. I had to show you guys that I was alive. And here I am. Healthy and alive. It took me two months to get my phone fixed because it was forcing me to go through some kind of activation thing that I had no clue what I was doing with. I lost my Apple ID and it took two or three weeks to recover that. So, there's why I haven't been active. I'm really sorry once again. Updates will start not this Monday, but next Monday regularly. I greatly appreciate your patience.

VOTE
COMMENT
ADD TO LISTS
-Samuel