Epilouge

Matt and I survived high school and stayed together most of college.

Eventually we stopped seeing each other and went our separate ways. He created a YouTube channel and I pursued music.

Later on we were reunited and fell in love again of a stronger force. We married and lived together all our lives.

~The end~

Long Authors Note:
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry, but I decided it was best to end it here. I haven't been feeling a lot of inspiration for this book and I felt like no one was really enjoying it themselves but that's mainly because I wasn't. This book wasn't my best work, and it wasn't really something I was proud of. I didn't feel proud of it.
That's why it ended prematurely.
For those of you who are wondering, Nate and Matt adopted an adorable son and got a dog. That's how thier families went.
I planned on making this a few chapters longer (maybe with Matts ex coming back and kidnapping them and Nate's parents having to figure out where they were) but I literally felt no inspiration. After the first few chapters, the book kinda dies so I want to apologize for that.

For those of you who didn't thoroughly enjoy this, I HAVE BETTER WORKS:
Forever in My Nightmares (Darkiplier)
And
Street Youth Rising
(SEPTIPLIER)

FIMN pre-word: Mark finally figures out that Dark isn't just a persona he plays, but I real person living inside him. Dark is a demon who takes over in the form of Split Personality Disorder and tries to wreck Marks entire life. Multiple people are killed and more are injured. Mark doesn't know how to stop this battle as he fights for his home, friends, and career.

Street Youth Rising pre-word: Sean is starting his first day of year ten and he already knows he's going to hate it. He ends up hating it even more after he accidentally bumps into a foreign exchange student who can barely stand on his own two feet and stop apologizing for everything. It gets even worse when they're paired for a project with Sean's sworn enemy, Kellin, and a timid kid named Felix. Does this unlikely duo have what it takes to survive high school and their own feelings?

You can check out my profile for both of the stories and you can read THE ACTUAL DESCRIPTION
of each story. Find my profile and there may be something you like!

-Samuel