Chapter Thirty-Six

MATURE CONTENT WARNING!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opie slowly smiled as he advanced toward where Harmony was standing in the middle of the room. "Well, I've been patient and I've dealt with a nasty case of blue balls for some time now, so yeah, I think I'm more than deserving, babe."

Harmony grinned as she played with the knot holding her shirt together. "Well, in that case... " She held up one finger and crooked it in a come-hither motion as she winked at the big man in front of her. "Come and get it, baby."

With a growl, Opie reached out with one arm and snagged Harmony around the waist, reeling her into him as she giggled uncontrollably. "I'm honestly surprised you can walk."

Harmony gave him a smirk as he lifted her by the waist so she was forced to wrap her legs around his hips as he walked to the bed. "And why is that?"

Opie grinned as he dropped her on the bed, letting her bounce as he shrugged out of his kutte and pulled his t-shirt over his head "I have fucked you so many times and so many ways in my fantasies, that I'm surprised you couldn't feel it."

Harmony giggled, licking her lips as he reached for his belt to start unbuckling it. "I think that seems a little boastful, Mr. Winston."

Opie shook his head as crawled over top of Harmony and buried his face in her neck as his hands busied themselves with the button and zipper on her shorts. "Can we just not do this anymore? I'm exhausted."

Harmony ran a hand through his hair as he kissed her neck and shoved her shorts down her legs. "Baby, I didn't start it, so you need to talk to yourself."

Opie sighed as Harmony reached down and untied the knot in her shirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Opie had already discovered her lack of panties. "I know, and I really meant well, but... I can't sleep without you, Harm." They both moaned as Opie slid into her, gripping both of her hips in almost punishing grip. "And this... Jesus Christ, Harm! Nobody and nothing feels as good as you, baby."

Harmony's grip on Opie's hair tightened as she arched her back and moaned his name. His thrusts got faster and harder as he went on, neither willing to go quickly. He wanted to draw it out, make her realize that he was the only one for her, but the way she was wrapped around him, her inner muscles squeezing his cock in just the right way that he saw stars as he heard her screaming his name.

Harmony could feel him trembling with the need for release as she leaned up and whispered in his ear. "Come on, baby. Show me that I'm yours."

He shouted her name as he suddenly let go as if her words were the tipping point for his world. Harmony was his, and he'd spend the rest of his life showing her.