Chapter One

"Hey Ichigo! Quit day dreaming and get to work, we have orders to fill!" Rukia yelled at me making me jump out of my gaze. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled at her " Sorry Rukia. " she nodded and I started to cook up some burgers. I work at McDonald's, it was the only job that I could get that fit my schedule. I sat the order on the counter and yelled "Order up!" A man with blue hair walked up and grabbed the bag. He was talking on the phone with someone and he looked pissed. " I already told you! The damn mower is in the fuckin' barn! How fuckin' stupid are you!? " he growled then glanced at me and slowly hung up. He smirked "Thanks." I nodded " No problem, have a nice day. " his smirk grew as he walked over to the pop machine. I watched as he walked away, his muscles flexing through his skin tight jeans and leather vest with every movement. Rukia hit me on the back of the head "Hey lover boy, those burgers aren't gonna cook themselves." I glared at her and took one last glance at the tall man then went back to my grill.

After my shift ended, I walked out with Rukia, "You want me to give you a ride home?" She asked and i smiled " Thanks but no thanks. You know I have to prepare for that marathon. " she nodded "I know but it's getting dark." I looked up at the sky and started to have second thoughts " Nah, I'll be fine. " she rolled her eyes and we went our sepret ways. I pulled my shirt off and started to jog down the road. I was about half way home when I heard a high pitch roar. I stopped and looked around but there was nothing there, I sighed "I'm just hearing things again." I always here things like that but it's just my mind playing with me. I turned the last corner and by now it was pitch black out, I pulled my phone out and turned on the flashlight. I came up to my house and ran up to the door just as I heard something fly by me. The hairs on my back stood straight up and it got cold all of a sudden. I quickly opened the door and locked it behind me, I let a sigh of relief leave my lips and turned on the light.

My whole world stopped as I stared into a pair of laser blue eyes, it as that guy at McDonald's earlier. He was inches from me, I was paralyzed, my body wouldn't move. He smirked and leaned in by my  ear "Why do you look so scared? I won't hurt you." I was so confused as to what was going on. I gulped and asked " Who are you, and what do you want? " he stood straight up and looked confused "You don't know who I am?" I nodded, he stared at me dumbfounded. " Fine, I'll play along, I'm the Sexta Espada Grimmjow Jaggerjack. "I tilted my head "What the hell, are you high or something?" He face palmed. "No! What the hell happened to you? You really don't know?" I looked him up and down, he was wearing  a white vest with long sleeves and white pants that looked like a really really long skirt. That's when I saw a hole in his abdomen, I slowly pointed to it " You have a -. " He cut me off "Its a hollow hole. You have one too don't you, I mean you are our king." I backed into the door as he came closer looking me up and down. He placed a hand on my chest and smirked " Come back to us my king, your the last Vasto Lorde. You must take back what's rightfully yours, before the soul reapers wipe us out. " I could see his hand starting to glow blue "What are you do-!!!" " Cero!" He blasted me with a stream of light and I had blacked out.

Hi guys I hope you like it, it's my first one so let me know how it is and I'll try to update this as soon as I can.