chapter 5

Hey guys!! Since I have no school today I'm gonna try to update two more chapters!! Enjoy!!

When I got to work i was met with an angry short girl. "Where have you been?" She growled at me and yanked me to the grill " Get going before my brother gets you!! " I froze. Byakuya is one of the scariest dudes i know, especially when he gets angry. I quickly started to grill up some patties "Ichigo why are you so late?" Rukia asked me " Um... I slept in? " she frowned "You never sleep in...." She stopped and looked at me with a surprised look " Ichigo, one of your eyes are gold and black. " my eyes widen and I started to freak out "Come with me." She took my hand " Renji! Grill! " he nodded and took my place as Rukia brought me to Byakuyas office. "Brother it's happening." He looked at me with wide eyes. He stood up and called someone, then two glowing doors appeared and a Soul Reaper walked through. " Capitan would you like me to take him to Captain Yamamoto? " he nodded "Don't touch me!" I growled " Ichigo calm down, it's for your own good. You don't want to be awoken or else everything will go to hell. " I frowned "You knew?" They all stopped dead in their tracks " Ichigo, what all do YOU know?" I took a step back "Your all soul reapers?" They nodded and that's when I turned and ran out of the office. "Ichigo where ya going?" Renji asked " Stop him!! " Rukia yelled. He was one too. I felt so betrayed. They knew this hole time that I was a monster, a freak, a hollow king. They've tried to keep me from knowing who i really am, that's the worst thing that anyone could do to someone. Keeping their "Friends" from knowing the truth about them and about me. What a pain.

I ran through the front door of Grimmjows house "Grimmjow!!" I cried and he appeared in front of me " What happened!? " he wrapped his arms around me as the others filled into the door way "I... I want to be... King. I want to save Hueco Mundo." He smiled and tightened his grip around me " As you wish, my king. " Everyone clapped and yelled "All hail the new king!" That brought a smile to my face as my horns grew from my head and my skin turned white as snow. ' At least they understand me and don't lie to my face. This is where I belong. ' I thought and Grimmjow opened a Garganta. One by one we all entered the garganta and into Hueco Mundo. The sand was white while the sky was night, it's my first time here but being here makes me feel like I'm home. Little low class hollows ran around playing and eating eachother, Nel changed to her child form and rode on a bigger one. Grimmjow intertwined our fingers and I smiled at him, "Welcome home Ichigo."

Yes this one was short but I wasn't for sure what else to add into it so it shall continue in the next chapter!! Bye!!!