Chapter 7

I woke up wrapped in Grimmjows arms, I glanced at him and I loved how peaceful he looks. When he sleeps he's like a kitten, he doesn't have that scowl or scary rape face like he normally would. I smiled and kissed his forehead, he shifted and slowly opened his eyes. A small smile appeared along with a yawn "Mornin'." I giggled " Morning sunshine. " he sat up and got out of bed. I glanced at his strangely muscular booty and whistled. He turned around and grinned, he popped his booty out at me and slapped it "You like that?" I laughed "Of course!!" The door opened and Nnoitora stopped dead in his tracks, " I'll come back. " he turned red in the face with laughter. Grimmjow frowned "I'm gonna kill you." Nnoitora ran out laughing. Grimmjow shut and locked the door " Imma get a shower. " I smiled "Mind if I join you?" He smiled " Hell yeah. " After we showered we headed outside to meet up with everyone. Nel and Harribel were doing each others hair, Ulquiorra was surrounded by a ton of fan girls. That was one strange sight to see for sure. Starrk walked up to me "It's time. Today's the day." I bit my lip and nodded. Today was the day that we fought to keep our home. ' Am I ready?' I thought. I really wasn't ready to fight Rukia and Renji. We've been friends for years, I would have never thought that that friendship was fake. We were like a family, so it's gonna be hard to fight them. Grimmjow intertwined our fingers, "It'll be ok." I smiled " I know. "

For the next hour and a half I ordered our army of hollows to multiple areas of Huecco Mundo to keep watch for any sign of the Soul Reapers. With every passing minute that went by i had gotten even more nervous. Memories of Renji, Rukia and I playing at parks, staying at each others house played in my head like a movie. I sighed and Grimmjow whispered "What's wrong?" I shook my head " Its.... It's nothing. " he frowned "Whatever you say babe." I took a deep breath and headed back inside Las Noches. Grimmjow followed me and tears rolled down my cheeks. "I cant.... I can't fight Rukia or Renji." I walked into our room and started to cry. "They were like a new family!!" Grimmjow wrapped his arms around me " Ichigo. You don't have to fight." I whipped my eyes "It feels wrong not fighting." Grimmjow looked me in the eyes with an understanding look. " I understand how you feel, I wouldn't want to fight my friends either. But in your case they were like family. I understand why you wouldn't want to fight but then again feel like you need too. It's ok, just do what you feel is right. I'll be with you no matter what you choose. " I smiled at him "Wow.... I never expected someone like you to say something like that." We both giggled " Grimmjow... Thank you. " he nodded and kissed my cheek "No problem babe." I hugged him and held his hand "I'll fight." He led me out of the room and we started to head out when everything around us began to rumble and loud bangs echoed through the large empty halls. "It's time." My heart stopped and I nodded. ' I'm scared..... Please stop.... I ... I don't know what to do.... Help me... ' I could hear a little boys voice in the back of my head. It was me on the night my parents died. Rukia and Renji had saved me that night, I remember now. I can't fight them.... I wont, they saved me. We ran outside and I was met face to face with Renji "Ichigo!?"