chapter 6

As we prepared for the soul reapers, Harribel, Ulquirrora, and Nel spread the word that the King had returned. Grimmjow, Nnoitora, and Starrk helped prepare the other hollows for the fight to come. Before we knew it we had an army of hollows prepared for the fight. I was staring out my window in my bedroom when I heard a knock. I turned and Grimmjow stood there with a smile on his face "Are you ready?" I shrugged " I'm not up to fighting my ex-friends though." He nodded and stood next to me , "No not the fight...." He looked out the window " I want to make you mine. " I blushed. "Is that alright? Or is it just a bad time to fuck?" I shook my head " N-No it's not a bad time I just didn't expect you to just ask. " he stared at me blankly then an evil smirked crossed his lips. "So you would have rather me barge in here and start to make out?" I blushed even more "I don't know." His smirk grew as he gently pushed me down on the bed and connected our lips.

WARNING!! LEMON APROACHING!!

He pulled away attacking my neck causing me to moan and groan. I bit my lip and he hit my sweet spot, sucking and licking at it. He slid a hand under my shirt and started to play with my erected nubs. I watched my back and groaned. I say up and he took my shirt off then I took his off to reveal his hard rock abs and pecks. I flipped us over so I was on top and I licked at his neck, one of his hands trailed down my body while to other ran through my hair. I traded kisses down his chest and sucked on his nipple. He groaned quietly and that groan was a enough to get me hard. I pulled away and sucked on the other one then continued to trail more kisses until I reached the lump in his pants. I glanced up at him and slowly licked the lump, he bit down on his lip and closed his eyes releasing a deep growl. I smirked and slowly undid his pants "Hurry up!" He groaned . I giggled "Patience is key." Her glared so I slipped the rest of his clothes off. My eyes widened at the size of Grimmjows cock. It was huge, maybe 9 -11 inches? I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and licked his tip, he groaned and I started to suck on him. I stroked with one hand and deep throated Grimmjows lollipop. I could feel him start to twitch so I stopped what I was doing and whispered "Not yet." He smirked and flipped us back over so he was topping. He ripped my pants off. ... Literally ripped them off. "Seriously! Those were my only pants!!" He smirked " You could wear mine. " I crossed my arms and pouted "They will be too big." He sighed "Sorry babe. " my face turned beat red and he reached for some lube on the side table. He coated his fingers and poked at my entrance with one. I bit my lip "Don't tease me like th-!" He shoved two fingers in and I moan loudly. He slowly pumped in and out, I gripped the sheets and bit my lip to hold back the moans that raged to escape. He held one of my legs up and kisses up and down it, sucking on my toes. I was a moaning mess, there was no more holding back after Grimmjow added the third finger. "Alright, that should do it." He pulled his fingers out causing me to whine. He coated his elephant trunk in lube and positioned it at my entrance. He leaned down and connected our lips and he slowly pushed himself inside me. I cried out but was muffled by the kiss, tears rolled down my cheeks and Grimmjow whipped them away. I've never been stretched this far before. Her pulled away and whispered "I'll wait to move, tell me when." It took a few seconds before I had gotten used to his size and I nodded at him. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in, I groaned as he started to pick up speed. He leaned down and I wrapped my arms around him, the bed started to creek and rock back and forth. It sounded as if it would brake at any moment. I moaned loudly when Grimm hit my prostate "T-There!" He nodded and repeatedly hit that spot. I threw my head back and arched my back letting out a loud moan. " Damn it Ichigo, relax your so tight. " Grimmjow groaned. I tried my best but with him pounding me like that, it was kind of hard. I could feel myself twitching and I knew I was getting close to cumming. "Grimmjow~ I'm close." He nodded " Me too. " I could feel him twitch every few thrusts. He leaned down and bit down on my shoulder, I let out a scream mixed with a loud moan and I could feel a warm liquid run down my shoulder. Grimmjow marked me as his. He licked up the blood and grabbed my member and started to stroke it. I moaned "Grimm... I'm cumming!" He nodded and I squirted on his chest and hand. I blushed " Ichi-babe I'm cummin'! " I nodded and with one last thrust and grunt from grimmjow, came his hot ass seed. I groaned at the feeling, it was so hot. Grimm pulled out of me and some of it oozed out and into the bed. I shivered and Grimmjow crashed next to me, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me right up against his sweaty chest. "I love you Ichigo." I smiled " I love you too. " with those last words we both passed out.I was gonna be hurting tomorrow.

Hey guys so that was my first lemon, hope you enjoyed it. I'll update as soon as I can!!! Bye!!