Day 6: subaru

Yukine POV last one!!!!
Okay last day of the week well last day of the dating week cause that's just tiring and dealing with 6 vampires try to get your attention 24/7 but I have to give them a chance now my final day with the dating then I have to choose who I want to marry......sigh

I walked around to see Subaru door open which is kinda unusual if you ask me because Subaru always has his room closed even when he isnt in there. I walked towards his room and peeked inside to see Subaru leaning against his window while looking at his silver dagger from his mother, i let out a small sigh and walked in closing the door "whatcha thinking about" I asked making him jump a bit and looked at me surprised.

I chuckled a bit at his reaction and walked towards him, "yukine didnt sense you there" he says relaxing a bit.

"I used to be a killer Subaru" I said in a blunt tone as I sit on the other side of the window and stared at him, Subaru stared back his ruby red eyes looking into my purple ones which then changed to light pink. Subaru then smiled softly at me "ain't you happy" he says

I merely shrugged "because it's the last day of this dating thing and I can relax and beside I'm sure you dont wanna do anything" I said smiling at him. Subaru nods and throws his knife at the wall and moved towards me and hugged me gently. I was a bit shocked at first but I relaxed and snuggled into him happily.

"How about just a normal day" Subaru suggested, I nodded in agreement cause I need this no special event or anything planned just a normal day is what I need most.

"Sure" i said smiling at him and he smiled back. "Omg your smiling" I teased making him go red.

"Shut up" he muttered but I heard him loud and clear.

"Um Subaru" I said grinning widely

"What" he said looking at me and sweat dropped.

"I have sharp hearing so I heard that loud and clear" I said bluntly, Subaru groaned and rolled his eyes at me and sighed. "Wanna go for a walk?" He suggested.

"Sure" I said getting up and hold Subaru hand as we walked out if his room down the halls and into the rose garden. I looked at the roses and smiled in awe then I saw the white Roses that Subaru and his mother planted.

"Does it remind you of her" I asked

"Yes cause shes my mother after all" he says in a soft, gentle and sad tone, I frowned my eyes going blue in sadness, hes not the only person who's lost someone in their lives. I too have some a lot of people in my life and I still cant get over their death. I mentally sighed and hold Subaru hand tightly and grabbed a random leaf and played a song that my mother figure used to sing to me when i was feeling sad or having a nightmare.

I continued to play the song as I felt Subaru relax more as the song continued. This song reminded me so much of my mother figure and the time she was alive, it's funny how me and the sakamaki brother lost our mothers but I knew that wasnt the case.

"Yukine why are you crying?" I snapped out of my thoughts and touched my cheek and I felt something wet was i really crying?

"Sorry" I said with little emotion in my voice, Subaru sighed at me and held me close to him. This kinda makes me feel like a teddy bear cause Subaru just a tiny bit taller then me which is alright I'm not sure about my friend who is really short and hates it when I tease him about his height lol that's the same with my cousin which is hilarious.