Chapter 1: First Things First

Hey! This is my second story! I'm gonna make it better than my first one and i hope you enjoy! :D

~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was the beggining of a September.First day of school! Oh my God. I'm an incoming freshman but most my friends from middle school are going to the same high school as me. Yes! But I'm a freshman now! Man, I'm so scared. I know things will get harder and complicated but at least my old friends are with me. But most of all... more parties! Ya! 

My school is a building two floors high, but we have a gym and lawn or grass area at the back. Though our school is just a building, it's REALLY big. Anyway, as I walk through the doors my best friend, Cristie ran up and hugged me. "Hey Victoria, we're in high school now! Btw we're in the same section. Yay!" Cristie is my best perky blonde friend. She always come to school smiling and etc. Her hair is is really straight and has side bangs. And she always love to hear about everyone's crushes. We were friends since 7th grade and our status in school is just mid-popular. By the way did I mention she has a boyfriend. Yup, she sure does. Her boyfriend has spickey black hair and is pretty smart. I'm pretty close to him too, and he's a nice guy. I feel so sad being single, and crushless too. 

"Yes! And ya i know right? We're finally in high school" i said while we high-fived.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The day went like usual first days of school. They asked what's your name, age, where you lived, etc,etc. For over how many times this is how I introdueced myself, " Hey I'm Victoria Serene. I'm fifteen years old and my birthday is on December 15. And i've lived in this neighborhood since i was in 7th grade..." and blah- blah -blah, yadah-yada-yada. Yup, my name is Victoria but some of my friends call me Ria or Tory, but I want Victoria better. I met some new people in my class. Like my seatmate. She just moved from Washington state. Her name was Anne and she seemed really cool and nice too. And in my science lab group his name is Michael, he was kinda annoying but he's ok. Overall, the first day was normal and regular. but you gotts be careful because one small, crappy move people might get a bad impression on you.

~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ah! It's October! A month has passed. My old friends and I decided to go out. They all wanted to go to my house because they all said it's really big. My mom and dad are business people so i guess our house is kinda "big". My girl friends, Cristie and Jenna. My guy friends, Allen and Mike while Cristie brought her boyfriend James . We just lounged around bakyard first and then we went swimming in the pool. Afterwards, all of us just hung out in the jacuzzi.  

"Anyone have a crush in high school now?" Cristie said while drinking a can of soda. The bubbles of the jacuzzi were alot and i could feel the warm water which was so relaxing. 

"Nah. Not at the moment." I said. And everybody agreed, everybody except for Jenna. We all knew, actually that she has just a little crush on the captain of the soccer team who was a sophomore. He seemed cute. And I'm sure Cristie is thinking of a plan to get them together. That's our habit, mine and Cristie's. We always act as the matchmaker. Jenna has also been my friend since 7th grade. We come in a trio. Me, Cristie, and her. Jenna is usually quiet and not like Cristie, but she's an awesome friend.And even if she's really quiet, she knows ALOT of secrets. But she's not as close as Cristie is to me.  

Anyways, I don't find anyone handsome or attractive at the moment yet. Probably I just have to wait for the right time. 

Afterwards, we just talked gossip and about the teachers. We're the type of people who didn't really give 100% in doing homeworks and tests...probably only 75%. Of course we were in high school so that meant harder subjects, and sure enough, it really is.-well at least for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Mom and Dad from were home from their dinner, and everyone except Cristie went home. We were gonna have a sleepover!! It was always so awesome everytime we had one together. We would sleep in the living room because we got the flat-screen tv there. All we would do is the usual girly- girl stuff. Put make up on each other and take pictures with my Canon camera like we were some models in my room. Then we would go back to the living room to watch some cheesy or romantic movies. And to end it, we would sit on our sleeping bags which are in front of the couch so we would just lean on it and eat some Ben and Jerry ice cream while talking to each other which seemed non-stop. Yup. That's excactly what we did today and it was pretty great. 

"Seriously Victoria no cuties, hotties, no crush, or whatever??" Cristie said shocked. 

I shook my head and gave her a shrug. 

" Man you're boring now. Before you would get so fun and excited if you liked someone." she said sticking her tongue to me. 

"Dude!" I was about to hit her when she said," Peace! Just joking" 

"Whatever Cristie!" we went laughing on our sleeping bag while holding our ice cream. 

"Oh my gosh, did you hear Stephens-" 

"Ah. I don't wanna hear about him!" 

"Listen! His cousins is gonna go to school here! A guy and a girl." I gasped. My ex moved out of the state and now his cousins are moving here to my school?? What the heck?! Ughh.. great.. I get to be more reminded about that dude.  

"How did you know?" 

"James told me" 

"Great." 

"Dude, it's ok. Let's go to sleep, I'm tired." Ya i was tired too. We were just having too much fun. 

I layed on my sleeping bad and snuggled inside till i was comfortable. Then I clapped my hands to turn off the lights. Haha joke. I wish it would be like that. I groaned and unpatiently got up and turned off the lights and slumped on the bag. Then blackout. I fell into deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

*CONTINUE TO CHAPTER TWO* <3