♡The Goddess Of Wolves♡

I'm back in the stupid pack house, with these stupid wolves, and their stupid alpha! I couldn't stay with Jack because I know he has a family, and I would just be a burden to him. "Brie." My mother knocked on my door, and I got off my bed and opened it without a word. "I-I heard you f-found out the alpha is your mate and I-I just want to explain it to you." She stuttered. My mother is never one to be afraid, but she looks like she is going to piss her pants right now.

"Okay..." I said awkwardly, and gave her space to sit on my bed. My mother and I had the worst relationship since she 'accidentally' burned me with a flat iron. "Well you see your father and I wanted a baby, but I was unable to conceive. We tried and tried, but we always had a miscarriage. So we went into the woods on a full moon, and we begged to the heavens to grant us with a child, and she did. She gave you to us, as long as we kept our promise to take care of you. We did at first, but as grew older you became so beautiful it made me jealous. It's sick I know it is, but you were the picture of a goddess. That's when I figured out you were an actual goddess, Brie. You are the goddess of werewolves, and I want to apologize for all the wrong I have done you." She said.

I didn't move once. This just wasn't processing to me, and I completely shut down. I'm the Moon Goddess's baby....she's my mom. "W-What do you mean? I-I can't be. It's impossible." This is a lie. It has to be one bug lie just so she can laugh at me for ever believing it. "It is true, and if you want proof go to the middle of the woods tonight, and talk to her yourself." 'Mom' said, and she got up and left. This whole thing could make sense since I always hate when Nick used his alpha tone on me, but why am I so weak? Why did the Moon Goddess just give me away like a pair of socks?

'It's true, Brie. That is what i've been telling you to wait for, and your time is now. I am taking over at nine to get you to the Moon Goddess.' My wolf said, and her tone was so different, so strong. But we can't even shift, so what the heck is she planning. 'Just be ready, sweetie.' My wolf is getting quite sassy... I love it!

Nick's POV

I paced around my room with a pink rose in hand wondering how I am going to apologize. It's 8:58 so I better do it now because it might be a little weird trying to apologize to her at twelve o'clock at night. 'This wouldn't have happened if you weren't being an idiot.' My wolf growled at me, and I sighed walking out of my room. I followed her sweet scent to her room door, and raised my hand to knock, but it stayed frozen in mid-air. What if she actually accepts the rejection this time? My wolf whimpered at the thought, and it only raised my doubt.

I was going to walk away, and try again tomorrow, but a piercing scream made me stop. 'SAVE MATE!' My wolf screamed at me, and I quickly raced in to her room without a single regret. Brie was screaming her head off as I heard cracking noises coming from her ribs, but that means she's shifting, but I banned her from shifting years ago. Her mother burst into the room, and when she saw her she only stepped back. A smile was making a way on to her face, and it made me angry. I went to my mates side, and pulled her burning hot body in my lap. People gathered around the room watching the scene unfold before them, and I was in mood to yell at them.

Her body was shifting fast, so I laid her on the ground carefully, and took a few steps back. In an instant Brie was gone, and in her place was a gigantic white wolf with a single black stripe, but what struck me was the diamond on her forehead that was forest green with a gold rim. The power the emanated from her was higher than any alpha, and it made people gasp, and some even faint. She let out a fearsome howl, and it made me shiver in lust, and my wolf purred at her. I was going to go to her, but she bolted out of the window before I could finish taking a step.

I shifted instantly, and I chased after her into the woods. She was the fastest wolf I have ever seen, and I can't believe my eyes. She shook me after five minutes, and I stood completely dumbfounded in the woods. She was so far I can't even trace her scent, so I guess I have to wait until she gets back. What is going on?

Brie's POV

My wolf had brought me to the middle of the woods, which happened to be the perfect view of the moon. 'I'm giving you control, you might be in pain.' My wolf said, and I was once again in control, but the pain I was in was intense. I shifted back into a human, and fell to my knees from being weak. My wolf was trying to take the pain away, but I wouldn't let her. "My child. What are you doing on your knees?" This voice was silky sweet, and I felt safe when I heard it. I looked up to see a picture perfect twenty year old woman, and I bowed my head before. "You're real." I whispered, and I heard her giggle it was like music to my ears.

"Yes, child. Now answer my question." She said, or more like sang. I tried to stand, but my legs hurt too much and I fell on my knees again making me wince. "I haven't shifted in years, and my body hurts." I said weakly, and soft hands grasped mine. I looked down on them, and that is when I noticed I was naked...in front of a goddess. "I will help you up, but you must trust me, darling." She said, and I took a deep breath and nodded letting her slowly pull me to my feet. It was like the pain was never there in the first place, and I smiled fully at the Moon Goddess.

She looked me up and down, and my cheeks burned red from her questioning gaze. Like magic, a green dress that reached my toes wrapped around my body, and I felt the top of my head only to touch what felt like a tiara. "What is happening to me?" I asked fearfully, and she placed a hand on my cheek. "You need lead the werewolves through the war that is coming, and then rule over them. My child, I must go, but know I will be watching over you, I always have been." She said, and like that she was gone. WAIT A SECOND! DID SHE SAY WAR?!?!

********

Hi guys I love the warm comments from you all and i'm thinking of dedicating a chapter for everyone who voted and commented! You guys are amazing, love you!!!

Brianna :)