❤ Had To Be Done ❤

Shout out to a brilliant girl Ready_or_nah for reading this book and taking her time to tell me she loved the book! Wish her well because she's pregnant! I love babieeeeeessss!

~Bambi

Brie's POV

I couldn't stop laughing at my coconut bra friend! Well that was until NIck came in, and looked deathly pale.  I thought he was about to pass out, but he simply screamed and started pacing the floor. That doesn't seem good at all, and he's only been taking care of things for an hour!

"Hey bro, you look sick." Jack stated the absolute obvious. Good job.

"They're coming!" Nick growled out.

My breath hitched but this was no time to be scared. We need to get the pack warriors, and get all the children to the basement!

"Get the-" Nick cut me off, "the vampires had injected silver into every single one of them. I just got a call they said they want you, and that it was a bad decision choosing you over Rachel." He mumbled still pacing.

Rachel! I knew something was wrong  when I stopped seeing her around the pack house! I know exactly how to get rid of her with or without a pack,  but if I come out alive is a maybe.

Jack was standing their confused, and I just got up heading for the door. "Nick fill him in!" I yelled, and I walked into the woods since I couldn't shift while pregnant. Khaliah appeared in front of me with her arms crossed, and I gave her a deadly look.

"Come or leave!" I growled, and she moved out of the way with raised arms.

She didn't leave, but followed behind me. I walked close to the edge of the forest, and looked around. The vampires were here, I could smell the blood of their former vicrtims in their veins.

"COME OUT! I KNOW YOUR OUT THERE AND I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT! RACHEL THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO CLAIM WHAT ONCE WAS YOURS!" I screamed out into the open.

I heard shuffling but no one came out from behind the trees. Khaliah was watching me questioningly, but she was stiff noticing that there was I'm fact others here.

"WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF NOW? YOU THREATENED MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE SO LETS END IT HERE AND NOW! NO WOLVES! NO ARMY! YOU AND ME! UNLESS YOUR AFRAID!" I yelled one last time.

There she was. Rachel came out with her brown hair now cut short, and her clothes dirty and ripped. The look of a rogue. She chose to become a rogue over a boy that didn't even belong to her, a boy that belonged to me.

"You took everything from me, you know that! My family hated me when they found out I wasn't the alpha's mate, and my friends shunned me! You were just a worthless insect until you took Nick, and I'll make sure you die the same way you began!" She growled.

She lunged at me still in human form, and I quickly dodged her, and Khaliah caught her by the throat and smacked her into the ground. Nick and Jack came with his wolf snarling, and Jack's fangs bared. I was occupied by them that I didn't see one of Rachel's Hench men speeding towards me with a silver sword. Nick jumped for me, but it was too late.

The sword went straight through my chest. I stared at the man who took my life, and somewhere in those red eyes I saw regret. I saw his pain for he wasn't evil, just scared. I saw two little girls with blood red eyes smiling at him and a beautiful woman. "Don't be afraid." I told him.

I fell to the floor bleeding, as the man covered his mouth. Then his head was ripped off, and Jack appeared behind his dead figure. He crouched down next to me saying something, but it was like I lost my hearing. I smiled fondly at him, and a now approaching Nick who was crying. I did what had to be done.