♡You Can Trust Me♡

"I don't trust her, not one bit!" Nick deadpanned, and I shrugged my shoulders meekly bouncing on my bed. I stood up on my bed still bouncing, "I trust her, and that is all you need to know." He put his head in his hands in frustration, and grabbed my hand pulling me down to my knees. "I just want you safe, and you know that." He sighed, and I put my forehead against his with a smile. "I'm safe, i'm happy, and i'm with you now. Do I need to say anymore?" I asked him, and he looked at me with such an intense gaze that made me weak in the knees. "If you were happy with me you'd let me kiss you, you'd let me touch you in a way no one else can, and you wouldn't be afraid of me hurting you." He mumbled lowly, and I wrapped my arms around his neck closing my eyes.

"It's hard to love someone after they hurt you, but it's harder to love someone when you have never been loved. I was verbally abused by this pack, by my parents, by you-" He flinched. "-But I know you're trying, Nick. You're tying for me, and that's all I need, and of you really want me. . . Then you can have me." I said, and buried my face into his neck. He pulled away slightly, and looked me in the eye once again. He wants to see if i'm telling the truth. I guess I need to make a move to reassure him. I leaned into him slowly, and he leaned in also until our lips met in the middle.

It was slow, passionate, and everything I needed from him. His hands slowly started moving up my shirt as the kiss got rougher, and I gasped when he roughly pulled me closer to him. I pulled on the waistband of his jeans, and he pulled my hand away quickly. "Don't do something you'll regret." He growled in my ear, and I smiled kissing him down his neck. "I won't regret a thing." I smirked.

~

Happy, excited, relieved, and ecstatic. Those were all the emotions radiating off my prince. He showed me that he'll never hurt me again, and I believe him with all my heart. It felt amazing to be marked by your mate, and I can't believe some girls resist their mate when they are the greatest guys. "Stop staring, creep." Nick chucked in his sexy morning voice, and I sat up hitting him with a pillow. "You love it." I joked. He sat up, and pulled me into his lap where I instantly buried my face into his neck. "Come on, the packs should be here soon. Are you joining me in the shower?" He asked, kissing my mark making me moan softly. "I'd love to." I muffled into his neck making him laugh.

We walked into the kitchen hand in hand, and almost immediately everyone was smirking at us with knowing looks. "Nosey." I muttered under my breath, and grabbed a bowl filling it with cereal and milk. "Goddess, I need to speak to you outside for a moment." Latoya, my guardian, said.

I finished my breakfast quickly, and followed her to the back of the pack house. Latoya was nice enough, well to me at least, she almost strangled Chanel when she hugged me. "I think you know that the Moon Goddess sent me to be of aid to you, and I want you to know who your going up against exactly." She started. "Hybrids are ready to take over the world, and they are not holding back a single thing, and they have been planning this for centuries now. The reason werecats and werewolves fought was because hybrids lied to both of you saying the wanted war." She finished.

'Oh my fudge monkeys! We need to get the werecats on our side.' Faith said, and I nodded slowly still not understanding this whole situation completely. "Okay, thank you for the help, Latoya. It means a lot." I praised her, and she gave me a nod before shifting and going into the woods. Now we have to deal with werecats...great.