CHAPTER 2 "LET ME GO!"

The following day....

Daeyang's POV

"Are you sure about this, bro?" I asked for the 30th time today.

"Yes. I told you this so many times, Daeyang." My couzin replied. "Are you nervous?"

Pfft. Me? Nervous? Impossible.

"Bro, I'm not nervous at all. Its just that, you know I hate the king and queen. They're my enemies." I explained. "And now, they're asking help from me? After everything they did? Ugh."

The king and queen despised pirates ever since they took over the throne. We pirates never did anything to this kingdom or to the king and queen yet they still hate us so much. The king and queen before them were so nice and they accepted everyone.

Now, they're asking for my help?

We finally arrived in the throne room and the guard who escorted us, had left.

There, I saw the king and queen sitting on they're thrones with a welcoming smile.

The king stood up, slowly, and made his way over to me and Baekhyun.

"Welcome, friendly pirates. I'm happy to-"

"Quit all the chu-chu stuff. What do you want from me?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Lets go take a seat." The king invited, keeping his smile.

-----

"AHAHAHAHAHA!!😂😂" I laughed outloud.

The king, queen and Baekhyun awkwardly kept quiet and waited for me to finish laughing.

Good. Wait for me to finish punks.

I finally died down from laughing and asked,

"You really think I would help you after everything you did and said to us pirates? As if!" I scoffed and leaned back on my chair with my arms crossed.

"Daeyang, I know there's been alot of misunderstandings between us in the past." The queen said.

Until now actually.

"But, were not doing this for ourselves. Were doing this for our sons. They're lives are in danger and the future of our kingdom is in they're hands." She explained.

"The demon pirate is on his way here and he wants to kill our sons. War will happen anytime soon and we desperately need your help." The queen begged with tears threatening to leave her eyes.

I dont know, your highness. Remember when I also begged for my aunt's life to be spared but you slaughtered her to death instead?

"Daeyang, I know we have made so many mistakes in the past. But, please. You and your crew are the only people whom we can trust. Please do this ONE favor for us." The king pleaded.

"All you have to do is just look after them while they are here in the castle and that's it. Your crew can go look for the Blue Diamond while you and Baekhyun are protecting my sons." He added.

Baekhyun looked over at me but I didnt look back.

"Daeyang, what do you say?" He asked.

Just then, two figures walked in the dining room and saw us.

"Jimin, Jungkook, what are you doing here?" The king asked.

I looked up and saw two young men standing beside the queen.

Wait a second.

"You!" One of them said.

Wait, so, they're the princes? Huh.