Chapter 7 "Lara"

Daeyang's POV

"Do you really wanna go back to Xirus that bad?" I asked and sat down on his bed.

"Of course! Its my home!"

"But its dangerous for you to stay there, Jimin. You'll be the next ruler of Xirus so we have to make sure your safe. If something bad happens to your clumsy ass, then not only Xirus will fall apart, but also the other kingdoms."

"Sure we have Jungkook to rule but what does he know? Play with stuffies and eating strawberries?" I scoffed.

"Dont talk about Jungkook like that. He's a great prince. He is kind and generous to other people." The male fought.

"And thats the reason why we cant let him rule at his age. He's too innocent for the world. He could get used and deceived by neighbouring kingdoms." I fought back.

"Why would other kingdoms do that?"

I rolled my eyes.

"In the rules of survival, its either you eat, or you'll be eaten." I replied and layed down on his bed with my arms wide apart.

"Oh my god! They'll eat us?!"

"It doesnt literally mean that way, Jimin. It means, its either you'll make a move to make your kingdom survive even if it costs someone's life. Or, you'll fall and other kingdoms make the move." I explained.

He slurped up the remains of his soup and placed the empty bowl on the desk before sitting beside me.

"Since your "wiser" like everyone says, you'll rule over your kingdom after your father." I said.

"But, I'm not ready to be the king."

I sighed in deeply and slowly stood up.

"Dont worry, Jimin. Its still a long time before your father ends his term. You have a lot of time to get ready. Dont rush." I said with a smile.

"Daeyang, I have questions and your the only one who can answer it." He replied.

I softly ruffled his orange locks and gave him a warm smile.

"Maybe tomorrow. Its your bedtime."

"But-!"

"None of that. Do you want me to spank you to sleep or what?" I cut off with a smirk.

"Try me."

-----

"Thats not fair! Your stronger than me!" Jiminie complained.

I had him down on the bed on his stomach. My hands were wrapped around his wrists as I held them behind his back.

"Aish! Thats not fair, thats not fair, thats not fair!" He complained.

"Fair or not, I dont care. Just go to sleep." I smirked and patted his butt before getting off of him.

"Your mean. You dont play fairly." He said wrapped himself up with his blanket like a burrito.

"I'm a pirate, Jimin. Pirates are never-"

"Goodnight, Daeyang." He said as he rolled over on his side like a tiny, wolf pup all wrapped up in his thick blanket.

I rolled my eyes and responsed with a "Good night and have sweet dreams of me." before leaving the room.

I could hear him giggle and I dont know the damn reason.

-----

Meanwhile....back at the palace....

"Your highness, the messenger has delivered a letter. Its for you." The guard said as he handed a letter before leaving the room.