CHAPTER 4 "Uncle Joon"

Jimin's POV

"I wanna screw you." She said before licking her lips.

WHAT THE F-

"W-what? S-stop messing around." I stuttered.

She stood up and stepped over the small table then sat infront of me. We were sitting in the middle of her room on the floor.

She didnt say anything but all of a sudden, she pulled me by my waist and made me sit on her lap. My eyes widened at the sudden motion and I froze on my spot.

She took a glance on the grape that I was holding and grabbed my wrist; she pulled my hand towards her mouth and VERY slowly, took the grape from between my fingers using her teeth.

Damn. That tease.

She slowly started to chew on the grape, doing a lip bite and lip lick in the process.

I couldnt help but bite my own lip while I stared at her, her teasing is working and she knows it.

Soon enough, she chuckled.

"Cute." She said before slowly lifting me up and placing me on the floor.

Daeyang's POV

I stood up and dusted off my pants.

"Triplets!" I called.

At first it was quiet but I eventually heard small yet fast footsteps heading towards the room.

Then, the door burst open, revealing 3 small men who had identical faces.

"Do" the first one said.

"You" the second one continued.

"Need" the third one said.

"Anything?" They all asked in unison.

"Could you guys clean this up, please? Oh and fix my bed for me." I politely asked.

They did a salute gesture before saying,

"Aye aye captain!"

And the three started dashing back and forth across the room. Fixing the bed, cleaning the plates oh they were so quick.

I, on the other hand, left the room.

"Captain! Captain! He's here! He has arrived!"

"Who?" I asked.

"Captain Namjoon!" The whole crew replied in unison.

"Daeyang-ssi! Over here!" A loud voice called out.

I turned around and saw a male pirate, standing on his ship while heading towards us.

My heart lit up, the pirate that I have been looking for all these years, is finally here.

"Uncle Joon!" I yelled and ran towards him.

He finally hopped off his ship, landed on my ship's deck and ran towards me, embracing me.

"Your here, your here, your finally here!" I said with tears leaving my eyes.

"I am. I've finally found you, my beautiful shark." He giggled.

Yeah. Shark. Thats my favorite sea creature.

"I cant believe it. Where have you been? Ever since we left the Kingdom of Flowers, I've never seen you."

He chuckled. "Well, there's alot to catch up on, little shark. Let's get on land first and we'll talk a bit."

-----